• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Letter for Admission - Enclosed Information

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To the desk of Brandy the Arena Manager:

Greetings Lady Brandy,

I write to you this evening because I wish to rent out the Arena for an event I wish to host. I have read over your guidelines and here by agree to abide by all of them, as well as my guests. If there is an Admission Fee to participate please notify as soon as possible. I assure you that my guest and myself will not cause trouble, but in fact provide entertainment.

The reason I, Governor of Jhelom, chose your arena is because our city is at war with a menace and can't possibly host a safe and conductive event with the chaos that litters the realm. New Haven, on the other hand, is the right environment and has the right facility needed to make this possible.

Once again, if there is an Admission Fee, please notify me. There is around eight participants, nine including myself, that will be involved in the Arena. Also, if there is a fee to make the event open to the public, I need to know that also.

Thanks for your cooperation and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Alexander, Governor of Jhelom
Arena.JPG

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

To the desk of Alexander, Governor of Jhelom:

Greetings Governor Alexander,

I personally want to thank you for your interest in our Arena. Over the years, we have held many functioned events and will gladly be the host of another. Attached to this parchment is a document you need to fill out and send back to me.

Yes there is a participant fee and a public arena fee, more information about those is stated on the document.

Although I'm sure you know, here is a few guide lines you and your guest must follow in order to proceed with this event:

• No Foul Language - This is considered a major crime our city and will be dealt with with no mercy.
  • Harassment - This will not be tolerated and will be punishable.
  • Show Respect to all
  • Be a good sport - Congratulate the other team on their victory - even if it was you who lost to them.
  • Keep the Facility clean - It's hard enough getting rid of the blood stains, we don't have time to clean up after adults.
  • No Cheating!! - This will be an automatic ban from our facility and result in disqualification.
As long as you abide by these rules, I'm sure there won't be any problem. I'm looking forward hearing from you again.

Until next time,

Brandy the Arena Manager
arena1.JPG

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

To the desk of Brandy the Arena Manager:

Greetings Brandy,

I'm happy to say that I have fully completed the document you sent and can't wait to speak with you in person regarding this event. I will soon contact all participants and their own host to complete the fundamentals of the event. I can assure you that we will abide by those rules, it would be a shame to disrespect our guest in that manner if we didn't follow those simple rules.

I have attached a check that should cover the cost of the fees as well as a tip for our fine host.

Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you more.

Until Next time.

Alexander, Governor of Jhelom.

arena2.JPG

To the desk of Alexander, Governor of Jhelom:

Greetings Alexander,

Thank you for completing the document and paying the fee that was needed. I also would like to thank you for the generous tip, I know you and your group won't be a problem as seen by your actions. I have signed my part of the document and forwarded it to the office of administration, they are the ones who review applications and book events. I will contact you once they decide on a day for your sanctioned event.

PS: I attached a copy of the document in case you need it. Thanks and good luck.
arena3.JPG

(Out Of Character) I will soon PM all Governors and make a post regarding this event!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent most governors a PM regarding this. The only one I'm missing is Governor Sage of Skara. Is there a way to contact him?

Please send back the needed info as seen in the PM, thanks!

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*tacks up posters within Vesper's city limits*

Wanted!!
A candidate to fight for the honor of being named
"a Champion"
Seeking a valiant fighter for
Jhelom's Fight Tournament
Represent your city proudly!
If interested please contact your governor or
leave a message on the bulletin board at the bank.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yew is also in need of a warrior for this competition, post on bulletin board, ICQ, or PM me if interested.