• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets Play Word Association!!!!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Fortress

( superman ref - not that Slack is anything close to Superman - Bat-Mite, maybe, but no superman)

E

Elektra Rose

Purkle.........(for those that remember..Twinkie!)

Hope she is and DV are doing well!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
(fights... back... urge... to... answer... "Ding-Dong"...)

Fried

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
trash

Bread (Yes, county fair has way too many fried options.)
I'm in the weekend between the "World Chicken Festival" and the "Daniel Boone Festival" here (one was 12 miles to the north, the second is 15 miles to the south). the WCF practically got rained out, so I guess I'll have to wait till next weekend for funnel cakes....

And, yes, at both, you get to see a lot of white trash (hell, the MC of the WCF this year was John Schneider, who world-premiered his new movie in town - and he had Tom Wopat & the guy who played Cleatus with him - the radio guys never could remember his name)

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do

(the board wants me to enter more than 2 letters in order to post my reply, so now I have)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Innocent

(as in "Seduction of the Innocent", that crackpot book most legal types bought into during the 50s that nearly destroyed the comic book industry, which was writing for both adult and kid audiences prior to that slanderous crap (and didn't start recovering from until the late 80s). Modern equivalents would be the rabid diatribes against video games, music and certain other types of entertainment. Parents: Your kids are smarter than you give them credit for, and the "experts" are typically self-righteous idiots looking for their 15 minutes of fame).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Chilly

(I was SOOOOO Tempted to try to use "Willy" to get that string of phallus euphemisms from Austin Powers going, but decided that would be bad for a Moderator to do)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lost

(shame that this got replied to by Bliss - considering that Hank Venture was a sidekick called "Wonderboy" in the new episode of Venture Brothers, that just went off...