• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's have some fun...

If Pacific was a democracy, who would you vote for president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, place your bets.

Keep in mind that:
1. this is just for fun
2. the poll is public - everyone will see how you voted

A

Ashyn

Anyone else would be a dictatorship...so I'll have to go with myself.

Edit to Add: I am assuming this poll is just for fun and not for Moderator position. If not, my vote would be with Pink and I do believe he'd make a good moderator/reporter (experienced in both facets and just an all-around nice guy).

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My "other" vote is just so I can see the results and be done with it.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless they are libertarians I will vote other. And as a American, I do not like democracies, therefore I do not want Pacific to be one... But I will vote for a constitutional republic!

M

mutau

Voted for Pink! Because, even though he may not be as rich as Tesla, he really does give away his silver and points to guildmates who need it for their suits and does a lot for his guild and alliance. He's more generous, mellow, cool, and fun than some of players i've met in game. (going 9+ years).

V

Vandetta

voting for bubbles...
because really the only person or animal that can run a messed up group of people like this is a moonwalking chimp named bubbles...

hugs?

C

Connor_Graham

As I look back at this "democratic" thread again, it's dawned on me that even though I was nominated in "the thread", my name was not included in this one.

I told you guys that I wouldn't even be considered for a mod position. :popcorn:

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:stir:

Do you even know any of the players you included in your poll?

IMO you probably shouldn't include a guy who posted pictures of himself cheating.

EA doesn't seem to care about cheaters, maybe Stratics doesn't either.