Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Watch us at Stratics.tv as we play our favorite games to help the Children's Miracle Network save kids during this year's Extra Life event.

Playing the same game? Meet up with us in-game and join us in our new Teamspeak Server (ts.stratics.com)!

Lets have a look! please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by WildWobble, Apr 9, 2012.

1. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage

Was just wandering threw the forums and thought oh art I like art but there is no art lets have a few pics from your portfolio Grimm uo and non uo related would like to see some stuff you have made, be a good spot to display some pics I know we can never get the full affect of most but a little look would still be nice.
  2. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend VIP

Well, it's still a work in progress, but you can have a look at my website - although the majority of the work you've already seen being a player of UO. ;-)
    Website (warning - may take some time to load some sections - animation heavy!)

I've also JUST started getting into sculpting and this is the first sculpt I completed:
    [​IMG]

More as they become available!

Cheers!

-Grimm
    Daga Taga likes this.
  3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable

Your kinda a dark guy Grimm aren't you. :p
  4. TheGrimmOmen

LOL. Not really! What I'd like to do for my next sculpture is this character I sketched up back in '03:

[​IMG]

... or possibly this one:

[​IMG]
    Daga Taga likes this.
  5. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable

Do you prefer the term gothic and bunny obsessed?
  6. TheGrimmOmen

LOL!!!
  7. Faeryl

Faeryl Certifiable Staff Alumnus

That second one reminds me of a dream I had when I was a kid... Easter Bunny with a gun... I don't know where it came from, and I don't WANT to know. lol
  8. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable

An Easter bunny with a gun.... that sounds like a really bad comic I wrote back in middle school about a soldier rat. That was my last run at trying to make art now I just sit back and enjoy it. Makes things much easier.
  9. TheGrimmOmen

Yea this was an idea I had for concept where squirrels, rabbits, cats, and dogs fight for domination of the back yard. Godfather fashion.

-Grimm
  10. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable

Wow umm I guess good minds think alike... either that or we are both crazy in the same way. I bet yours looked better though as I have no artistic ability with my hands :(
  11. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht Director of Business Development Board of Directors Administrator Senior Moderator Stratics Supporter

That girl just screams, "Don't piss Airmid off"
    Storm likes this.
  12. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator Staff Moderator

I like his sculpture ;-)
  13. TheGrimmOmen

LOL! She does!

-Grimm
    (Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)
  14. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil Stratics Pro

Why did I get some sick thought of Mesanna when I looked at that...

Maybe it's just me... Mesanna or Power Puff Girl gone bad... I dunno...

I used to draw quite a bit years ago... Haven't had time since I had kids... now the kids are grown might pick it back up again.... though I inherited my Mothers Woodcarving blades... seriously putting some thought into taking up woodcarving.
  15. TheGrimmOmen

Oh you totally should. Both if you can, but especially wood carving - that's a terrific tradition!

-Grimm
    (Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)
  16. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable

Wood carving is fun but remember the most important first rule... have a ton of bandages on hand. I have actually made some nice things using a pretty cheap set of wood knives so if you have a good set and an eye for the right kind of wood it can be so much fun. You might want to start out using soap as its easier to learn the fine hand movements that your going to need.