• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets have a look! please

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just wandering threw the forums and thought oh art I like art but there is no art lets have a few pics from your portfolio Grimm uo and non uo related would like to see some stuff you have made, be a good spot to display some pics I know we can never get the full affect of most but a little look would still be nice.

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just wandering threw the forums and thought oh art I like art but there is no art lets have a few pics from your portfolio Grimm uo and non uo related would like to see some stuff you have made, be a good spot to display some pics I know we can never get the full affect of most but a little look would still be nice.

Well, it's still a work in progress, but you can have a look at my website - although the majority of the work you've already seen being a player of UO. ;-)
Website (warning - may take some time to load some sections - animation heavy!)

I've also JUST started getting into sculpting and this is the first sculpt I completed:

More as they become available!

Cheers!

-Grimm

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, it's still a work in progress, but you can have a look at my website - although the majority of the work you've already seen being a player of UO. ;-)
Website (warning - may take some time to load some sections - animation heavy!)

I've also JUST started getting into sculpting and this is the first sculpt I completed:

More as they become available!

Cheers!

-Grimm
Your kinda a dark guy Grimm aren't you. :p

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL. Not really! What I'd like to do for my next sculpture is this character I sketched up back in '03:

... or possibly this one:

Do you prefer the term gothic and bunny obsessed?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That second one reminds me of a dream I had when I was a kid... Easter Bunny with a gun... I don't know where it came from, and I don't WANT to know. lol

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That second one reminds me of a dream I had when I was a kid... Easter Bunny with a gun... I don't know where it came from, and I don't WANT to know. lol
An Easter bunny with a gun.... that sounds like a really bad comic I wrote back in middle school about a soldier rat. That was my last run at trying to make art now I just sit back and enjoy it. Makes things much easier.

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An Easter bunny with a gun.... that sounds like a really bad comic I wrote back in middle school about a soldier rat. That was my last run at trying to make art now I just sit back and enjoy it. Makes things much easier.
Yea this was an idea I had for concept where squirrels, rabbits, cats, and dogs fight for domination of the back yard. Godfather fashion.

-Grimm

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea this was an idea I had for concept where squirrels, rabbits, cats, and dogs fight for domination of the back yard. Godfather fashion.

-Grimm
Wow umm I guess good minds think alike... either that or we are both crazy in the same way. I bet yours looked better though as I have no artistic ability with my hands :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why did I get some sick thought of Mesanna when I looked at that...

Maybe it's just me... Mesanna or Power Puff Girl gone bad... I dunno...

I used to draw quite a bit years ago... Haven't had time since I had kids... now the kids are grown might pick it back up again.... though I inherited my Mothers Woodcarving blades... seriously putting some thought into taking up woodcarving.

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did I get some sick thought of Mesanna when I looked at that...

Maybe it's just me... Mesanna or Power Puff Girl gone bad... I dunno...

I used to draw quite a bit years ago... Haven't had time since I had kids... now the kids are grown might pick it back up again.... though I inherited my Mothers Woodcarving blades... seriously putting some thought into taking up woodcarving.
Oh you totally should. Both if you can, but especially wood carving - that's a terrific tradition!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wood carving is fun but remember the most important first rule... have a ton of bandages on hand. I have actually made some nice things using a pretty cheap set of wood knives so if you have a good set and an eye for the right kind of wood it can be so much fun. You might want to start out using soap as its easier to learn the fine hand movements that your going to need.