• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets have a little fun!

S

Sorcon Gartius

I just called the local Soft Drink vendor and tried to order some Omnicron and I was told some chick named Jirel bought them out worldwide :(

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love you guys, but this is just a little creepy. Sorcon....you are looking like a perv. Can it!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Ummm. Sorcon has defined Ultima Online Creepiness for years now.
*nods* Aye and just when you think he can't get any creepier he takes it to a whole new level and proves us all wrong.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Um....that's my ball and I'd ask you kindly to stop touching it :p

R

Red Soldier

heck i think i got video take of the affair. heck omni is in the corner and u can only guess what hes doin

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Leave it to blesh to post faulty programs for us to use. Heck next you're going to give us a link to KR huh? :p

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
heck i think i got video take of the affair. heck omni is in the corner and u can only guess what hes doin
Ohh red! lol. YOur video taping me again....last time you were outside my window....when is it gonna stop u perv.