• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's have a Good Day in Toontown!

G

Granjell

After reading the previous thread about our Bad Day, I read my horoscope for today and this is what it said:

Some very bad things are going on in this world today. Some very good things are happening too. What can you do then, to alleviate the suffering of all who have drawn the short straw? You are but one among billions. How much power and influence can you summon? A lot... and a little. You can make a difference with every smile that plays upon your lips and every kind gesture that comes fluttering forth from your heart. Add to the body of niceness in this world, and you may help it to reach a tipping point.

I fully intend to put this idea of adding to the "body of nicess in this world" in Toontown, but I'm not stepping on any silo switches.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fully intend to put this idea of adding to the "body of nicess in this world" in Toontown, but I'm not stepping on any silo switches.
:thumbup: LOL!!! Just think of the book The Secret. Desire and you shall receive. ~~~~~~~>good day vibes to Marge ~~~~~~~~~>

My "new day" (post nap) is looking good so far. I did a bullion mint with a non-SF friend and two randoms. It went exactly the way everyone wanted it to play.

I also got my stock options with randoms. Once again, another excellent group. Only bad thing was an unusually long wait for an invasion in NR but then that goes with the game and we were all playing around and being as witty as we could be with Speed Chat.

So all that is left for me is DA (looking at thousands) and I'll be able to do a boss run by tomorrow. Any other notice needing toons out there to help me ensure this day stays good?

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I will always be needing a DA until I max law!!! I am trying to concentrate on maxing law but it will be a long time!!! Right now I think I am down to needing one D before I can go again because Deb and I did a couple 5 story law bldgs. Send me a code and i will see if I can delete someone....I may have to resort to deleting Twinkleberry although I said I never would!!! I want to get this DA done but want to spend most of my time CFOing!

And yes, Marge, dont be steppin on no more switches!!!;)

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send me a code and i will see if I can delete someone....I may have to resort to deleting Twinkleberry although I said I never would!!! I want to get this DA done but want to spend most of my time CFOing!
Wow! Thanks. i have to ask my daughter's permission to delete someone so I can add you. LD is also full and the remaining non-SF toons on the list are all her friends way back from TTC and DD.:D