• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's have a BIG PARTY!!!

L

Lord Death

Seriously! I would love the opportunity to meet the devs and all those that worked so hard on this world. I would also love the opportunity to meet my fellow sims. I am lucky enough to live in San Mateo (just up the hill from EA Headquarters), but I imagine that many players would make a trip to Redwood Shores for a chance to hang out one last time.

It would also be a nice gesture for EA to buy the keg!

*coming soon a really cool signature

G

Honestly idk if they would want a bunch of random players to show up at their building. I mean, it sounds like a nice gesture and all but judging from some of the outcry here and on the blog, I sure as hell wouldn't openly invite players to come visit if I were them.

L

Lord Death

Good point, but I was thinking not at the EA Campus but other facilities nearby, including a large hotel, sporting club, Barry Bonds' condo or even parks. Or we can all get Amici's pizza and take a swim in the lagoon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Good point, but I was thinking not at the EA Campus but other facilities nearby, including a large hotel, sporting club, Barry Bonds' condo or even parks. Or we can all get Amici's pizza and take a swim in the lagoon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmm.... if I was a dev, I'm not sure this would be a good time to party with alcohol and deep water with someone named "Lord Death".
No offense.