• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's give a big round of applause to the devs for this AWESOME fix!!

M

mmmbeer

i absolutely LOVE this fix!!! now that the strangers are back online we can go back to fighting some of the best battles in uo in years....

oh wait server crashed again when stranger got attacked...

the battle with the latest stranger lasted all of 1 second!!! holy cow what a FUN battle!!!

YAY devs and THANK YOU!!!!! just wanted you to know what a SPECTACULAR job your doing right now. the stranger fix put in works REALLY well!!!

G

galefan2004

I couldn't tell...

Were YOU by any chance BEING SARCASTIC?

M

Moonstar

well atleast they Attempted to get it back online lol
I was so excited to finally see a thread saying the stranger was back and i went running in my shard to heartwood. No sign of him.
Then i read the actual post and saw that it crashed their shard. Oops.

I'm annoyed, but oh well. they're trying. I think.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, aren't these fix's tested out 1st before tossed out on production shards? At least In House??? No wonder people loose so much craps to bugs, this is a contributing factor, NOT Tested!

G

GAMBIT35

This game is old and broken. Get it through your thick heads.