• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's Fight the VP Tonight

S

Steveo

Okay how about tonight people bring there low toons and we do a few vp runs. If anyone is interested then let me know. I will be on around 9pm est time. This will be just to help toons get out of their lower cog suit and maybe get them a few steps closer to maxing. Daughter is off with grandma today so I am good for tonight. Hope we have a few takers.:pancakes:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I'm in as long as toontown lets me. My situation should be finished by 6pm est. Looking forward to it.

C

CooperColeman

Cooper's in! See you at 9! Prior to that, I'm going to be working on my trapping skills. I got my toon up to lvl 4 last night!

C

Camman24

Im game! i was there last night but noone was there...

im wondering if there is a time difference

for me its 2:07 pm right now

you? cuz i dont wanna miss out tonight!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

the time is going to be 9PM eastern time. Depending on your time zone you will have to subtract the difference. Pacific time would be 5pm.

Hope to see you there.

S

soupandquackers

ugly wrinkleflip it would be 7 o clock not 5 what time zone are you thinking about

S

Steveo

That was a fun VP last night. I think we loaded the elevator with 7 the first time and we decided to run because the card was a 3 star lure. Next time we went in we went with 8 and the card was Prof Pete. YAY!!! Then afterwards we done a factory to get a few toons merits back for tonight.

Steveo
Cooper
Granny
Precious
Pinky Thunderpop
Lucy
Bert Bizz..... cant remember the rest sorry bert
Fancy fumblemuffin

Great Job

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sorry for the confusion. I was torn between 2 emotions. 1) happy for suspension being lifted, 2) Angry for still not being able to play. So my math was a bit off. Can you blame me? lol

S

SSniffleslam

Not at all - I just wanted to post the correct times to end the confusion :thumbsup:

So, are you finally able to get back in??