• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let Us Craft Talismans Please!

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to be able to craft talismans. Maybe skills be, tinkering and/or carpentry ?

EDIT: And IMBUING them.

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With most talismans coming from bod rewards and small crafter quests I see no need for this.

Herp!

Journeyman
There is no need for crafting talismans. I somewhat see a need for the ability to imbue the weird super slayers talis can have (bird mage bovine etc) but not to craft the talismans. Bods give plenty, heartwood quests give even more, and any ML peerless you kill will have 3-4 generally. The last one is where I have gotten all of my 30/30 norm/exc talis for every skill.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking of, sort of, making them imbuable with properties such as slayers, combat mods, and casting mods. luck maybe too?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like to be able to craft talismans. Maybe skills be, tinkering and/or carpentry ?

EDIT: And IMBUING them.
Imbuing 3 or4 properties would be fine. As long as the old ones can be done. Mana phasing orbs go for 200 to 500k. Using a slayer to make a similar one would cost more than 1M in ingredients. Or starting with a fresh one would be fine.

You have the right skill sets to do it.