• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryu build

Baal-Draco. *D*

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good evening

After farming them for a long time I finally managed to tame a Verite Lesser Hiryu with about 86%.
Now, I'd like to train him in something different than chif/AI, of which I already have a many.

What else would be worth building? I already got a bushii/ww/goo lesser.

Thank you for your time!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good evening

After farming them for a long time I finally managed to tame a Verite Lesser Hiryu with about 86%.
Now, I'd like to train him in something different than chif/AI, of which I already have a many.

What else would be worth building? I already got a bushii/ww/goo lesser.

Thank you for your time!
Can put on AI and any of the Magics:

Discord
Spell Weaving
Mysticism
Chivalry
Ninjitsu
Bushido

Putting anything but AI or AP with the magic is just making a pet that does less damage.

One of my guys has all the Lesser and Hiryu colors.

Only 6 are built. Since I don't want to make a pet that does not do decent damage.

Have these to build but there are not many good choices to put on them. F means they are trained and ready for abilities.
1677788250404.png
1677788182888.png

You could build something like this if you are not in a hurry to kill something.
1677788429842.png

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can put on AI and any of the Magics:

Discord
Spell Weaving
Mysticism
Chivalry
Ninjitsu
Bushido

Putting anything but AI or AP with the magic is just making a pet that does less damage.

One of my guys has all the Lesser and Hiryu colors.

Only 6 are built. Since I don't want to make a pet that does not do decent damage.

Have these to build but there are not many good choices to put on them. F means they are trained and ready for abilities.
View attachment 141080
View attachment 141079

You could build some like this if you are not in a hurry to kill something.
View attachment 141081
Not every pet has to be paddy cakes perfect

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not every pet has to be paddy cakes perfect
I said if you want to slow kill stuff I have some of those also. And showed one.

I can sell you this Hiryu. I can deliver it to Pacific for 10M.

Its Strong Green a returning player had it and it was 4 slot. I figured I could make it kill stuff.

1677789326029.png 1677789396311.png 1677789474622.png

It has 378 points left for 110 Scrolls. Ready to slow kill anything.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you just have it out on LS?
Yup I'm the boy on fire. You can buy it.

1677790543066.png

I got the crew ready for tonight's Community hunt and whatever else. Gonna go afk for a while.

Last edited: