• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Legends] Single Malt Whiskey, Orcish Engineer Toolkit, Corroded Manacles, Haggis

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says. I hit an idoc today and got all these items listed in the title. They are located on Legends.

I have read a few posts about the Manacles being duped which is sad but may explain why there was three of them in this castle.

Either way they are up for sale.

Taking offers on all items. I would like gold on any major US shard and buyer will have to handle pick up of the item.

PM me, ICQ me at 233305062 or reply here. Enjoy the pics.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current offers on Manacles are 50m atm. Will update the post when they are sold. Supposed to do the deal tonight. High bid so far on Haggis is 50.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current offers I have:

100m on Whiskey
75m on Haggis

Engineer Toolkit - nothing as of yet
Shackles - some bids mainly through pm waiting for them to pan out.

Going to give this a bit more time to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this post.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well crap, wiskey is outa my range. I will bid 25mil on tool kit then. How long will this run?

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hadn't really set any kind of stopping date to be honest. I just posted yesterday so maybe through the end of the weekend? I dunno. I will update the items as they are sold though.

Current offers I have:

100m on Whiskey
75m on Haggis

Engineer Toolkit - 25m

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current offers I have:

105m on Whiskey
75m on Haggis

Engineer Toolkit - 25m

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sale went smooth, Transaction of Gold and Items done on two different shards. Thanks!

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay Whiskey, Haggis and two of the Manacles have been sold.

Currently top offer on the toolkit is 25 mill.. looking for a bit more on that one.

Last manacle is up for sale 50 m obo.

Hit me up and thanks again guys for the positive feedback.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All items sold ty all for the quick and smooth transactions.. if you ever need a reference please look to me.