• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh mr cool guy. Go to ATL and show how leet you are. Here, your guild is just trashy. Since you got that house in Yew, you guys do nothing but hide in it.

and my guild has some of the best if not the best mages on this server/game.. yall talk so much crap about southern, donuts and black, but there skills are not even all 110's and there suits are the worst ive ever seen..
and they still roll almost everyone on this server 1v1.:gee:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and my guild has some of the best if not the best mages on this server/game.. yall talk so much crap about southern, donuts and black, but there skills are not even all 110's and there suits are the worst ive ever seen..
and they still roll almost everyone on this server 1v1.:gee:

the best mages in the sever and game...LMFAO.

**** I'll name just some mages off the top of my head who make you guys look horrid.

NeXed
Cal
Paith
Josh
Chad
Morto
CitizenBum
Joey(Mr Snuggles)
Soldevi
Pk action Barbie
Mr Eggplant
Dothra
Snooze
Tremer
King Kyrite
Deadly Sin
Jawbone
Cypher
Constantine
Cloud
Ngraskel

Everyone in E*F talks about how they are the best mages in the game. Stop it! I'm not even close to being considered a great mage on Alpha kenny wun....and i can drop most your guys rather fast. You can argue ****ty suits all you want, it's a pathetic excuse. My suit is 5 mr, 29 lmc, 100lrc,50 dci, with decent resists, and i don't chug!!! Not a great suit AT ALL. So just stop it.

Look i know when i die in a gank, i talk about how horrid everyone is. I do this in hopes you will stay and try and fight again. Don't take it personal. by no means do i really believe i am as good as i **** talk in game.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe so.. idk but one thing for sure when ef popped up we was everyones first target. but either way idc honestly if its the whole shard v us 24/7 and always outnumbrd as long as these fights keep coming ill stay on legends.. but i was getting bored with us popping any damn spawn we wanted and NOBODY would raid us, i was going to be xfering off.

No one is !O!/BNA/FFBz's primary target. When we go to a fight, we play it smart. Yes, if we see someone being pushed, we push from the other side to get some kills. Then we start to kill whoever comes on screen.

if you think that despise fight was fun, you should have been at the terra fight earlier!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the best mages in the sever and game...LMFAO.

**** I'll name just some mages off the top of my head who make you guys look horrid.

NeXed
Cal
Paith
Josh
Chad
Morto
CitizenBum
Joey(Mr Snuggles)
Soldevi
Pk action Barbie
Mr Eggplant
Dothra
Snooze
Tremer
King Kyrite
Deadly Sin
Jawbone
Cypher
Constantine
Cloud
Ngraskel

Everyone in E*F talks about how they are the best mages in the game. Stop it! I'm not even close to being considered a great mage on Alpha kenny wun....and i can drop most your guys rather fast. You can argue ****ty suits all you want, it's a pathetic excuse. My suit is 5 mr, 29 lmc, 100lrc,50 dci, with decent resists, and i don't chug!!! Not a great suit AT ALL. So just stop it.

Look i know when i die in a gank, i talk about how horrid everyone is. I do this in hopes you will stay and try and fight again. Don't take it personal. by no means do i really believe i am as good as i **** talk in game.
LMFAO cry baby :sad2::sad2::sad2: your a ****ty mage stop putting **** here please! E*F has the best mages on this server period if not ingame.. and YES there suits make a BIG deal and there SKILLS dunno wtf your talking about.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, someone find me something that will record the UO, without laggin ya up. I'll show ya just how good your guys are.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think its cute how eight of you newbs were at the gate, strutting your stuff, and five EGO rolled you...best mages for sure!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think its cute how eight of you newbs were at the gate, strutting your stuff, and five EGO rolled you...best mages for sure!

Bro, honestly, if you didnt talk so much bull ****, run so many hacks, and cheat like horrid newbs, then Id give two ****s about what you said...but truth is, Garbage is garbage, and your getting swept up. Go back to GL or whereever you "owned" cause your **** here.

B

BlackHack

how about you all stfu. i dont care if im a good mage on a game.. its just a game lol chill out?. honestly if you call / think someoen else is a good mage then thier probably nerds. i really could care less if im a good mage on a game lol.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how about you all stfu. i dont care if im a good mage on a game.. its just a game lol chill out?. honestly if you call / think someoen else is a good mage then thier probably nerds. i really could care less if im a good mage on a game lol.

but you are a nerd :(

V

Vyal

E*F gets owned on a daily basis.. If you get away with one spawn a day your lucky. Best mages in the game, if that was the case you wouldn't get ****d every time you try to do a spawn rolleyes:

F

FUZAY BUZAY

BEST MAGES IN GAMES?????
BEST MAGES ON SERVER?????

ive dropped all of you on a tamer dexxer befor......
the best mages in game/server never die to ANYTHING but a better mage.....
suits/skills are a big deal but if u got the skills ur talkin bout ude be better then you are now.....NEKID lol

no offence you guys make the rite moves with the temps
but u r NOT THAT GOOOD!!!!!!

(either am i)

u have ally with uocd......

so we fight u, cd, dp, ld,

and we are first targ ALOT......

so we no all about fighting against odd numbers bud

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BEST MAGES IN GAMES?????
BEST MAGES ON SERVER?????

ive dropped all of you on a tamer dexxer befor......
the best mages in game/server never die to ANYTHING but a better mage.....
suits/skills are a big deal but if u got the skills ur talkin bout ude be better then you are now.....NEKID lol

no offence you guys make the rite moves with the temps
but u r NOT THAT GOOOD!!!!!!

(either am i)

u have ally with uocd......

so we fight u, cd, dp, ld,

and we are first targ ALOT......

so we no all about fighting against odd numbers bud

only reason any of my guildies would have died to your worthless temp is because they have no dci or anything to help v a dezzer so how hard is it when you hit them everytime? and you use the same combo.. para blow dismount, dmount spec and ALL KILL! done... plus u die to me whenever i see you imo, no i rarely get a real kill but when your redlined having to run from me chugging, i consider u dead

F

FUZAY BUZAY

only reason any of my guildies would have died to your worthless temp is because they have no dci or anything to help v a dezzer so how hard is it when you hit them everytime? and you use the same combo.. para blow dismount, dmount spec and ALL KILL! done... plus u die to me whenever i see you imo, no i rarely get a real kill but when your redlined having to run from me chugging, i consider u dead

lol worthless?, drop most ppl 1v1 in 3 seconds very usefull team temp in the field......

2nd TAKE SCREENYS.....couse ive droped you MANY times. made you run and chug MANY TIMES.

not saying i havnt.....but i claim what you do, so get a screeny of me running from you with noone else on screen....it cld end up anyway necro vs dog temp.......both very USEFULL temps.......

cal
nexed
pk action barbie(the real one.....)
muffin.....just about everyone rls listed

wld srsly fkn OWN!!!!! any mage in ur entire guild
with ANY list of rules in less then a minute ide put my left nut on it lol
u guys are no where near "the best"

ps. love ya newb....

S

Southern Pride

After all that Sh^t u talked allen and frisky.... sad sad sad :sad3: after ALL that sh^t u talk ;[ AFTER ALLL OF IT u get OWNED in a pure mage duel less then 2 mins so for now on u have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO more to talk about ANTYHING and btw allen got mad and ganked me in ANOTHER duel with SOMEONE eles because he lost the first time shame shame shame.....
i kinda feel sorry for u..

i got nothing eles to prove because i did in that duel.. wel nvm thats not a duel because it didnteven feel like it because u got punched in the face.....

:eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap::eek:snap:

P

Private Donuts

[/IMG]

Rofl i would just like to thank Big Labowski for this 120. A word of advice dont run out with scrolls if your going to a big fight. lmfao pretty funny tho. Fun fight. Never fought at Hylouth so was pretty intresting. :sad2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sad2:
Thanks again :) :thumbup1:

D

DaCyclone

After [Ego] or wtf it is now did a harry. Me, Southern and White rose came in grabbed some gold.. And when we came in for our second load then a whole bunch of #'n comes in.. As we were sitting up there we were single targeting everyone ;] :grouphug:..and of course they call in about 20 of them at the end of fight so we dipped and came out with 400k and a 120 lore and we didnt even do a spawn. #'N just got wtfpwned.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dude its a 120 Animal Lore, I throw that **** on the ground.

D

Doomer

HOLY $HIT Private Donuts was that a 120Animal Lore I never seen that before? How much you want for that thing?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I hear, the "best mages in UO" couldnt handle legends and xferred off. Is that true?

W

Wulfgar

So i was in luna and i see this trammy talking to this other trammy about TMC(not sure) doing oaks for 82' since 82 trades them +25's for the skull.

Then when we (E*F) we failed to raid 82'.. Sadly but good job 82.

Afew mins later i was fighting Rasta out side of destard.. He failed and died 1 v 1 to the worst mage. ROFL!

Nice to see the stump hack worked for ya.

D

DaCyclone

Yeah it works fine.. ;]. Want link for it? Cant guarantee that it wont have a keylogger on it.

B

BlackHack

So I hear, the "best mages in UO" couldnt handle legends and xferred off. Is that true?

Rumor: E*F Is moving off the shard.

False. We're not moving off the shard, Private Donuts's Tamer (White Rose) is going to GL along with a few others (NOT E*F). We are staying. And you did NOT "Run us off"

Nowhere near running us off. LOL.

B

BlackHack

hello.

cyclone got banned for calling a gm the "N" word about 100x+ (he spammed it).

me and cyclone went to free shards beucase i didnt want to leave him alone : ) so have fun having no competition at all : ( more money for you guys right. : )

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys wernt really compition anyways. Cyclone seems like a punk 16yr old kid. Good riddance.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello.

cyclone got banned for calling a gm the "N" word about 100x+ (he spammed it).

me and cyclone went to free shards beucase i didnt want to leave him alone : ) so have fun having no competition at all : ( more money for you guys right. : )
yo im on freeshard myself pm me

D

Donuts // Rose

Omnicron said welcome back! i feel loved.
Max mcgee tried to kill me when he seen me! but it back fired on him when Fuz and myself owned them 5v2 :))

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its all good imma be out of game for awhile. Moving back to Las Vegas at the end of the month...so no mor ecable for me for awhile.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Poor poor Vyal. I logged back into uo for the first time, and within five mins guess who i run into at the gate! Vyal! No surprise there...he procedes to tell me I suck and I should stay in the zone since im on a blue and hes on a red and just random jibber jabber.

I start casting and guess what!!!! HE RUNS!! ONE V ONE! Needless to say I caught him and pwned him pretty easily. Even though he ran non stop.

If your going to act trashy kid, your going to get swept up and thrown in the trash bin....trashy indeed.

I

IRS

Poor poor Vyal. I logged back into uo for the first time, and within five mins guess who i run into at the gate! Vyal! No surprise there...he procedes to tell me I suck and I should stay in the zone since im on a blue and hes on a red and just random jibber jabber.

I start casting and guess what!!!! HE RUNS!! ONE V ONE! Needless to say I caught him and pwned him pretty easily. Even though he ran non stop.

If your going to act trashy kid, your going to get swept up and thrown in the trash bin....trashy indeed.

Arent you both in the same guild?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No I got him booted from our guild for stealing scrolls at a harry.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup, from our own harry. He was seen leaving as soon as harry dropped and we were missing six or seven scrolls. Kinda funny wasnt it....

So no, he hates me and thinks im scared of him and $IX. lol.:loser:

V

Vyal

Your about a stupid m f'r.. First off I didn't take any scrolls, If I did why would I be standing inside Max's house with everyone rolling on scrolls you idiot. Secondly Max knew I was part of SIX and knew that they wanted me back. You don't know **** about ****. You want to come flame stratics about some stuff you know nothing about that's your right but if it's about me and syaing some **** that I did that is a complete lie well I would ask a forum admin to delete the posts or ban your account here.

Thirdly dude you never even did a Harry with me matter a fact you where still on these forums saying how you might come back when I used to do harrys.

The only thing you could have heard was some people talking in LD vent.

Ooo and when you killed me I had no pots no aids and my archery was stoned all I had was 90 fencing with the worst weapon in the world. And I still redlined you after I was already getting ganked you pop thru a gate while I already had two people on me after just getting rezzed up with nothing to heal then you flamestruck me lol. So ya dude your a real good lier to as it turns out.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your about a stupid m f'r.. First off I didn't take any scrolls, If I did why would I be standing inside Max's house with everyone rolling on scrolls you idiot. Secondly Max knew I was part of SIX and knew that they wanted me back. You don't know **** about ****. You want to come flame stratics about some stuff you know nothing about that's your right but if it's about me and syaing some **** that I did that is a complete lie well I would ask a forum admin to delete the posts or ban your account here.

Thirdly dude you never even did a Harry with me matter a fact you where still on these forums saying how you might come back when I used to do harrys.

The only thing you could have heard was some people talking in LD vent.

Ooo and when you killed me I had no pots no aids and my archery was stoned all I had was 90 fencing with the worst weapon in the world. And I still redlined you after I was already getting ganked you pop thru a gate while I already had two people on me after just getting rezzed up with nothing to heal then you flamestruck me lol. So ya dude your a real good lier to as it turns out.
LoL Vyal. Your cute. I did several harrys with you, and even resed you and kept you alive.. Instead of pvping, I was healing you and your Greater Dragon. Strike One.

You were the last to arrive at Max's house that night, and after I had told them what happened and we somehow came up short on scrolls. The guild leaders determined I was right and you had stole scrolls and showed up extremely late to the guild house...Strike Two

Yes, I have dropped flamestrikes on you while you were being ganked. Thats cause your trash, and I like to gank $IX, cause they are trash. So yes, You got flamestriked. Cry some more about it kid. But the other night when I had just turned my account back on and stepped through the gates you thought youd be a bad ass and talk smack to me, you got pwned one v one, and with your archery intact. How do I know you had archery? Because you were on the other side of the screen shooting me with mortal and concblows. If you didnt have pots your bad, but that wouldnt have saved you anyways. Hell even your running half way across Sosaria didnt save you. So, everytime you type something it makes me laugh irl. I may just keep playing this game to **** you off...I love it. Strike three nub. :lick:

I did that is a complete lie well I would ask a forum admin to delete the posts or ban your account here.
Your worship is noted and it will be accepted as penance that I am greater than you...You sir, not only have been beat in Ultima Online PvP...you have been beat on Ultima Online Stratics, verbally. :next:

V

Vyal

I was the first one in maxes house secondly how could I steal 7 scrolls without killing anyone? Does this make any sense to you? Just stfu, doc disfig kicked me becuase I told him he ****ed around to much during the harry and got noahs dragon to attack the harry. You can come in six vent and ask him any time you ****in want noob, him or max or ed. Just stfu omnidick. Like I said you don't know ****. And why are still harping on some **** that went down 4 months ago. Lame ass pancake. I'm going to get back to the idoc i'm at.

S

Sorna

Ok, understandably this is upsetting, but, please, everyone, keep the cursing and the circumventing of profanities out of this thread. It does not belong here. There are other uses of language to get ones point across. Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.