• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Private Donuts

I must say nice 82'. Good job allying with half the shard roflmao TMC ? lmfao nd $ix lmao nice but nice on despise we only had 4 you dbled us but nice. Also nice fight down in terra you guys made out with the scrolls but we still came out winning the fight :)

F

FUZAY BUZAY

LOL, omni u rlllly suck on that temp after me and two guildys killed about 4 of ya includen you (3 times) 3v5 I DIED!!!!!!!

about the 10th attempt of everything listed it finaly worked =[
the gank included:
dismount(of course)
dp spamming my dog(of course!!!)
para spam ( OF FKN COURSE!!!!)
2 CU'S(OUCH!)
a mage dump(=()
(random dexxers hitting me)
and 3 minutes of running on foot!!!!

but.....i geuss......**** talk a side......

nice team work.......

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just got the template finished. Im sure you sucked on him the first few times too. Im still adjusting my suit to make it viable...Ill get the hang of it. I still love you Fuz... And my dog wasnt even bonded. I know I suck on it, but I gots to practise right!?!

Ohh and Cyclone, why even bother blacking out your task bar when your running tree stump hack and field tile hack....(okay changed the art files, but still)

Id be willing to bet, your running a script, and speed hack and whatever else...

Good job though to you guys.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH, E*F can't really complain about 82 allying 30% of the shard...because they allied 60% of it with uocd!

:lol:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH, E*F can't really complain about 82 allying 30% of the shard...because they allied 60% of it with uocd!

:lol:
LMFAO

we ally a guild who has maybe 2-3 active memebers if lucky daily... and you guys have dp/82/six and tbh... all active guilds and have hella more members then we do :/

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you shall forever be known as sir chugs ALOT* and yes i have hella pots but didnt slurp like he did at all :/

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol congrats on killing Big Lab. I even saw him redline u,with u running to guildies....how many times? three i think.

You guys had one hell of a time killing us 2 vs 6 at yew. hell, cyclone even died in it...LOL.

Good job with the bolas though. Shows teamwork.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol congrats on killing Big Lab. I even saw him redline u,with u running to guildies....how many times? three i think.

You guys had one hell of a time killing us 2 vs 6 at yew. hell, cyclone even died in it...LOL.

Good job with the bolas though. Shows teamwork.

lmfao? he never redlined me... even both of you guys didnt redline me.. and it wasnt 2v6 .. it was me and necro from uocd v you two then two other came and all you guys did was run till u got dismounted and then i chased your bf all the way across yew and back again.. then i rolled him 1v1 so go cry to someone else.. oh and fyi u just got verbally WTFPWND:gee:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmfao? he never redlined me... even both of you guys didnt redline me.. and it wasnt 2v6 .. it was me and necro from uocd v you two then two other came and all you guys did was run till u got dismounted and then i chased your bf all the way across yew and back again.. then i rolled him 1v1 so go cry to someone else.. oh and fyi u just got verbally WTFPWND:gee:

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

lol we did have a two v two for awhile you're right. What happened there? Yup once we recovered from the precasting strangles and explodes u guys did, we sent you packing. We chased you right into you're group....so it turned into this...

Uther Pen-1
Necrophideous- 2
Cyclone-3 (died,lol)
Private donuts- 4
Eric something- 5

so you're right, it was not six.

But, to lie about never being redlined...lol. You're a good mage man, but not that good. Then teamed up with necro....who ONLY casted these spells- strangle, evil omen, pain spike. Mind you it did keep me fizzled and unable to go all offensive. but how horrid is that!

Oh well, it was fun.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

lol we did have a two v two for awhile you're right. What happened there? Yup once we recovered from the precasting strangles and explodes u guys did, we sent you packing. We chased you right into you're group....so it turned into this...

Uther Pen-1
Necrophideous- 2
Cyclone-3 (died,lol)
Private donuts- 4
Eric something- 5

But, to lie about never being redlined...lol. You're a good mage man, but not that good. Then teamed up with necro....who ONLY casted these spells- strangle, evil omen, pain spike. Mind you it did keep me fizzled and unable to go all offensive. but how horrid is that!

Oh well, it was fun.
we didnt run to no group :/ they found us and nobody asked for any help and fact be it i killed him 1v1 hands down with his pots :( all excuses aside cause it doesnt mean **** :sad2: and im not lieing about being redlined maybe u guys had me 1/4 but then my 40 EP FTW!! pulled me full again :thumbup1:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*necro....who ONLY casted these spells- strangle, evil omen, pain spike*

agreed ****y :( if he did something else you guys would have died prob also we couldnt xheal each other:twak:

F

FUZAY BUZAY

I just got the template finished. Im sure you sucked on him the first few times too. Im still adjusting my suit to make it viable...Ill get the hang of it. I still love you Fuz... And my dog wasnt even bonded. I know I suck on it, but I gots to practise right!?!

Ohh and Cyclone, why even bother blacking out your task bar when your running tree stump hack and field tile hack....(okay changed the art files, but still)

Id be willing to bet, your running a script, and speed hack and whatever else...

Good job though to you guys.
RITE ON.

P

Private Donuts

Uther Pen-1
Necrophideous- 2
Cyclone-3 (died,lol)
Private donuts- 4
Eric something- 5

Oh well, it was fun.
i dont remember dying 4 times... I may have since i was on rose but seriously dont remember dying 4 times :x maybe 1 or 2 ;\ :gee:

V

Vyal

You kids are lucky im not around during any of your 5 vs 1 ganks... Whats even more sad is it takes your whole guild to kill someone then you take screenshots of it and post them on Stratics, with a Nazi symbol c'mon Sorna! :(

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You kids are lucky im not around during any of your 5 vs 1 ganks... Whats even more sad is it takes your whole guild to kill someone then you take screenshots of it and post them on Stratics, with a Nazi symbol c'mon Sorna! :(

heh you know ill roll ANYONE in dp/six/82 1v1 period and thats an open challenge.. idc if its an archer pot chugging gimp dp fencer.. and dont talk all crazy because i ownd your arse on foot 1v1 agaisnt you with your damn pixies on me....:gee::gee::gee:

V

Vyal

I don't remember this, you wanna one on one someone one on one me, I promise you will either run or get the rest of your 4 person guild to come gank me. Stupid noob.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't remember this, you wanna one on one someone one on one me, I promise you will either run or get the rest of your 4 person guild to come gank me. Stupid noob.

lmfao? thats fine 384002608 hit me up :/ and please respond to me for a fight because ill roll your arse worse on these forums for not qing me then fighting me and you losing!! i dont take kindly to no call no shows

V

Vyal

your a joke, come 1v1 me in yew right now.
And there wont be any step into my red gate so I can have my whole guild with dragons sitting on the other side you lame ass kid.

So I can take pictures of me pissing on your dead body.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your a joke, come 1v1 me in yew right now.
And there wont be any step into my red gate so I can have my whole guild with dragons sitting on the other side you lame ass kid.

So I can take pictures of me pissing on your dead body.
dude dont puss out icq me so we can setup a legit fight

V

Vyal

I'm sitting at yew gate with your whole guild trying to gank me. me vs 6 people so you just tell me who you are.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sitting at yew gate with your whole guild trying to gank me. me vs 6 people so you just tell me who you are.

nobody is trying to gank you also one person eric flagged to you and you ran... then you keep running around us and none is flagging to you. also there all doing cod ricky!

V

Vyal

Right?

and your tamer and Eric Cartman are behind six house waiting for me.. But I know yall ain't trying to gank 7 vs 1 right?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont see anyone flagged to you.. and i count 4 ef members and two behind six house? thats 6v1 :(

D

DaCyclone

Southern -
WoW!!! Look at that hrmmm that much to kill trash EH!? pathetic it took all that and still lasted about 1-2 mins

F

Far Cast

Lol. pathetic vyal. think u guys are tuff. look at that pic. like 8 on 1 (+ a dread) and hes living? pretty sad. if we had more #'s and i was there. heh. be pretty funny denying the raid. for the milionth time.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Southern -
WoW!!! Look at that hrmmm that much to kill trash EH!? pathetic it took all that and still lasted about 1-2 mins

nothing really special about that pic. Others live that long while on foot, with E*F on em, or 82, !O!/BNA....It happens.

Plus southern pride is bad. I'm sure he only lasted 10-20 seconds, and said he made it to a min.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow so big fight in despise is uocd and ef vs six//bnae/!O!/t-t/ego and pixies!!!!...... and so everyone knows ef had 6 members online and we had one uocd that i seen peluda.. and i tried to get everyone i could but kinda hard

believe there was about 11-13(just what i got in pics about 3-4 more running around) of them v 7 of us

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bnae had 3 and killed random ppl, we helped noone rlly...

maybe so.. idk but one thing for sure when ef popped up we was everyones first target. but either way idc honestly if its the whole shard v us 24/7 and always outnumbrd as long as these fights keep coming ill stay on legends.. but i was getting bored with us popping any damn spawn we wanted and NOBODY would raid us, i was going to be xfering off.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i was going to be xfering off.
Ahh mr cool guy. Go to ATL and show how leet you are. Here, your guild is just trashy. Since you got that house in Yew, you guys do nothing but hide in it.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh mr cool guy. Go to ATL and show how leet you are. Here, your guild is just trashy. Since you got that house in Yew, you guys do nothing but hide in it.
lmfao bro i own you so take that trash bs to someone else... and ive been to atl this shard is 100% better then that shard.. besides the fact everyone there make simple things like stump programs look like jokes with he crap they run all the fights are in yew.

Status
Not open for further replies.