• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends Player Towns and Establishments

S

Sorna

Legends Player Towns and Establishments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all those on Legends who have a town or an establishment please post them here. Many players are new to Legends and might like to visit, or partake in your festivites. Many older players might want to brush up on what is out there now too!

I think coords, facet, name of town/establishment and a description would be a great start. Any other viable information is of course welcome.

This is just a listing thread, not a discussion thread, because it will be stickied = )

D

deVour of Legends

hmm we really should start trying to do that stuff some more you should have seen some of our player towns on atl it was EPIXXX

A

alaina123

well... TMC has pretty much taken over makoto, lets see...we have the mayors home, the guild hall, the chappel, the wedding eporium, the rusty anchor, a sports bar, a library/museam a retirement home (pops might want to look into that) and working on many other things. you should drop by and take a tour!

A

alaina123

ggrrrrr i forgot to mention the "bunny ranch"... oh and the new skateing rink!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to mention our guild house, a bed and breakfast, and the customs office complete with jail cells downstairs which get used from time to time when people misbehave. :)

K

Kula

I seriously never saw this thread before I made the whole map of TMC (tokuno makoto city!) :p

Someone needs to PM me a list of all TMC owned houses in Tokuno! I'd like to hand draw a map (lol I warn you I can't draw so don't get too excited) and name all the locations :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to own the house outside of the west zento gates! I wish I still had that house. But I dont even play so it dosnt matter!