• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Legends, Origin, LA, Balhae, Formosa, Arirang >> Fest

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Scribbles is running near daily xfers from Atlantic to Sakura. For everywhere else, I'll be doing my normal, moving every shard to my hubs, then xferring those to Sakura. They may not all make it in time for the start of the fest, but they'll all arrive before the fest ends.

If anyone wants a ride, ICQ me. Legends, Origin, LA, Balhae, Formosa, and Arirang will be the first shards transferred. Legends will be first thing Saturday (tomorrow) morning.

Space will be tight, as I'm consolidating 22 shards into 3 shield tokens. This is not intended to move everyone's tokens or grass tiles or soulstone fragments. This offer is intended to help you move EM items and other rares to the fest.

Do not worry about a bag or a book; they just will eat space. I'll be keeping a list of who gave me what, then redistributing the items on Sakura as they arrive.

If you want a ride, drop me a line asap, especially for Legends!

Brian