• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends has one more GM Begger!!

N

NewThunder

This morning, Just in time for the new trick or treating, I got that last gain to reach GM begging. I have burned so many hours grinding this skill, from 78 to gm I earned over 1.5 begging NPCs. This is one skill I would never ever want to train again.

D

Danse

congrats!!

I may take it up if those elves in Heartwood keep giving me lousy stuff when I do a quest....:gee:

I need the good recipes...and those elves are stingy...*pouts*
:rant2:

A

alaina123

Congrats on making GM, i am going to stone my begging for next year.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats. I GM'd begging I think last week or the week before. Took me a few days with a UO Assist macro to do it but as you said it is a skill I don't want to ever have to work again.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*makes big, sad puppy eyes*

I really want a web, I really want a web

:sad3:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM beggars have a small chance of trick or treating a small spider web graphic

if yer not a GM beggar you have no chance of getting it, but you can get the other goodies...... I think......

but if I know Thunder, he's gonna have dozens of them ;)

*bats eyelashes again*

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gm'd mine a couple of weeks ago too, took me all year to do it cause it's slow slow and boring. LOL

B

BardMal

You should donate your first spider web to Aly & the AOL Legends museum :thumbup1::grouphug: