• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends Auction House

Tempest992001

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends Auction House will have our first Auction on Sept. 20th at 7pm eastern time. Hope to see everyone there. We will also be accepting items to be sold at the auction. The auction house is in luna walls heading west out of the bank. Item and auction info is locked down in the house.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't been ingame for a couple of days, so if anything was said in chat about this I missed it. I think, tho, that it would be a good idea to list out all the people operating it, by known char name, to set some people's minds at easy about who was handling their stuffs. ;)

Tempest992001

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well the main person behind it is me. my auction house name is Tela. I'm also known as Cherry (gov of Britain) and Tempest my fisher. the other main person that will be helping me is known as Carebear also known as Scootaloo. I came to Legends about 5 months ago. I chose legends to come to cause I found most of the people nice and friendly. I used to play on legends a long time ago when I was in FSB

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've heard of FSB...

And yeah, Legends doesn't have many peeps, but we have (for the most part) good peeps =)

If business is good, and there's only two of ya, yall gonna work hard! Best of luck, we'll be seeing ya on the 20th!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been a while since an auction on Legends, wishing you luck and will see you on opening night!

Tempest992001

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry to say that as of right now the auction house is on hold. I need to find more staff and want to get to know people more on the shard. Eventually I will be holding an auction.