• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Legendary Scroll of Fishing (120 skill)

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on this 120 scroll of fishing. Item located on ATLANTIC and will need to be picked up on ATLANTIC

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see there is some interest in the scroll I have. I want to be fair to everyone that has shown interest. Would anyone that has shown interest have a problem with me extending this for 24 hours to give all interested parties a chance to counter to be fair? For example, I am on Eastern Time Zone United States, I could make the deadline something like 6:00AM tommorrow morning to give everyone the next 20 hours or so to respond. Seems like a reasonable time period to give???

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although Id go higher than 40, alan.liu has beat my maximum.

*gracefully bows out*