• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*** Legendary, Prepatch, Overcap & More ***

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These items are up for sale / auction.
All items are located on Atlantic shard

For all items that have reserves, once the reserve is met a 36 hour timer will be triggered.
Bidding will end exactly 36 hours from time stamp of the reserve bid with 10 min rule applied

Minimum Bid Increase 5 mil

Some items just have a set price. Not open to bids. If your really interested in an item but not for the listed price, icq me at 442212126 to see if i might come down a little. Depending on the item and how long it has been posted i may be able to do better than what i have listed.

Please bid carefully. If a bid is made and not honored the user name will be reported as non-payer.

1. Prepatch Damage Eater Shield - over 800 weight
Reserve 50mil No Buyout
Sold 65mil

2. Warfork
Reserve 50mil Buyout 125mil

3. 20 HCI clean bracelet Sold
Price: 40mil

4. Legendary Ring
Reserve 50mil No Buyout
Sold 55mil

5. 10 Stam Sleeves
Reserve 75mil No Buyout

6. Prepatch Double Reforged 100 mana 100 cold Hammer pick (AI weapon)
Reserve 40mil Buyout 100mil

7. 20 DCI bracelet (room for either 25di or 25ep)
Reserve 50mil Buyout 100mil

8. Woodland HCI regen gloves
Reserve 25mil Buyout 50mil
High Bid 25mil
Ends Wed Dec 31 at 12:51pm EST

9. Mage Bow
Reserve 5mil No Buyout

10. Studded Leggings 10stam reforged
Reserve 40mil No Buyout
Sold 50mil

11. Legendary 25 lrc 10lmc mage gorget
Reserve 40mil Buyout 100mil

12. 3mr 10 stam leggings clean to imbue
Price: 30mil

13. 10 stam 5hpi clean tunic to imbue
Price: 30mil

14. 20 splinter SC kryss
This is best used in a ninja focus attack template (not really a poison weapon)
Price: 175mil

15. Daemon Breastplate Sonoma Season 8 (1 of 3)
Price: 700mil

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no disrespect smoot but #7 you can easily get in luna for 2-5m..
this is the only one ive ever seen with 4 stam 20 dci, if you are finding them for that price you must be buying them all and leaving none for the rest of us :) i think its a really good piece, if you've ever made a suit using faction primer / conjurer's trinket or mana phasing orb that missing 5 dci can be a major issue which this jewel solves.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh sorry i didnt see 20dci
hehe thats what i figured

I actually like that one alot. its a perfect example a jewel that a really really good but affordable suit can be built around. Pretty rare to find that combo, but the rarity only supports a suit of an overall lesser quality than a slither suit in most cases i think. I had a very nice suit in the works with primer for hci, a perfect 8 stam reforged piece, and a low cost 8 stam plate artifact piece, and 50 ep ring, with imbued 10 stam pieces for hpi, with a total of 60 damage increase on suit, but nowdays i just dont see much of a demand for that type. seems everyone wants to either make their own, or spend the big bucks for a very costly one.
sorry for talking your head off, i do like suit puzzels tho : )

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
hehe thats what i figured

I actually like that one alot. its a perfect example a jewel that a really really good but affordable suit can be built around. Pretty rare to find that combo, but the rarity only supports a suit of an overall lesser quality than a slither suit in most cases i think. I had a very nice suit in the works with primer for hci, a perfect 8 stam reforged piece, and a low cost 8 stam plate artifact piece, and 50 ep ring, with imbued 10 stam pieces for hpi, with a total of 60 damage increase on suit, but nowdays i just dont see much of a demand for that type. seems everyone wants to either make their own, or spend the big bucks for a very costly one.
sorry for talking your head off, i do like suit puzzels tho : )
well for an archer i use garb and slither like most people so that makes up for 15dci plus 30 on jewels so you dont need the 20dci.. but my ring is 5ssi and 20hci and then brace is 5stam and 25di