• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Legendary Max Dmg Eater/ CF-NICE

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Animated Chainmail Tunic of Vitality--Mage armor ofc.
Mods are as Follows
Dmg Eater --15
CF --2
LRC--25
LMC--8
MI--2
HPR--3
INT--3
Str--4
Mage armor
Brittle
Resists are as follows--19/19/19/16/17
That's 9 Mods Not Counting Brittle!!!
BUYOUT 199m
Brand New-Unused!!
Icq-124324525 to see it. Item is Located on Atlantic Shard.

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
TIME TO SEE THIS DEAL CLOSE.

Seller, please report to all here if deal is closed.

Thank you.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awaiting reply from Michael as theres been no further offers since.PM sent asking to close the deal with my icq or he can simply reply to the pm. I'll give him till tomorrow to buy or I will resume taking offers. Again Michael my icq is 124324525--Please contact me asap thx. :)

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awaiting reply from Michael as theres been no further offers since.PM sent asking to close the deal with my icq or he can simply reply to the pm. I'll give him till tomorrow to buy or I will resume taking offers. Again Michael my icq is 124324525--Please contact me asap thx. :)
In all fairness, I believe he is under a 24hour temp ban from this site. But that wouldn't stop him from viewing, seeing you post and your icq#

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's been 12 hours, it's not cool.
If it's been over 24 hours, im sure he's bailed and it's time to report his a s s and support my IP ban motion to the admins.
i dont see much point in an ip ban, he'll just change his ip and make a new account to troll with some more.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i dont see much point in an ip ban, he'll just change his ip and make a new account to troll with some more.
If someone does do that it's an instant perma ban for ban evasion the second the mods/admins find out though. So the first ban is always the most important.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this guy was given ample time to respond to me an ive sent several messages to him pm here and on icq even when I saw him come online on icq so he has to have received them imo. To me he is non paying bidder an I shall now ignore any bids by Michael Dangerous. That Being said This Item is re-opened for offers if anyone interested I will accept a 199m buyout as that's what the guy offered. This is not an auction and if I don't receive an offer I consider is worth selling it for I reserve the right to not sell it. Thx an sorry for any annoyances our deadbeat bidder may have caused.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok this guy was given ample time to respond to me an ive sent several messages to him pm here and on icq even when I saw him come online on icq so he has to have received them imo. To me he is non paying bidder an I shall now ignore any bids by Michael Dangerous. That Being said This Item is re-opened for offers if anyone interested I will accept a 199m buyout as that's what the guy offered. This is not an auction and if I don't receive an offer I consider is worth selling it for I reserve the right to not sell it. Thx an sorry for any annoyances our deadbeat bidder may have caused.
If you want, you can report him for not paying for his bid. Please include any proof you might have from him regarding this situation in a PM to either me or an administrator. Also I have banned him from this thread since you no longer are accepting his bids.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is that a bannable offense? There is no indication that this was an auction. A buyout was simply posted, and offers were made.

JDGTR: Didn't you offer me 60m on some legs like a week ago and not reply to me since? I did post in the thread that I can refuse sale for any reason, I don't think I put in that sellers can retract offers at any time. It's OK though... I'm using them now!
:banana:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
How is that a bannable offense? There is no indication that this was an auction. A buyout was simply posted, and offers were made.

JDGTR: Didn't you offer me 60m on some legs like a week ago and not reply to me since? I did post in the thread that I can refuse sale for any reason, I don't think I put in that sellers can retract offers at any time. It's OK though... I'm using them now!
:banana:
Sorry, too busy, if you noticed i havent been too active for 2-3 days. I got business partner arriving in Singapore and im all over her...

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awaiting reply from Potter as he was first to offer the buyout...if for some reason that doesn't pan out I will go on down the list of buyout offers in order.