• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legendary Leggins 10 props luck 100

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello everybody , can you pls post your opinions about that leggings. How much its worth. Thanks
I saw a pair like that on TC what shard is that. Brittle is an item property found on some items. Items with this property cannot be fortified and so can never have their durability increased. So why is this still worth 30-50 mil.

Most I go would be 5 mil. Sorry, but if you asking more I am sure others will agree that the price is to high for an item that can never be fortified.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I saw a pair like that on TC what shard is that. Brittle is an item property found on some items. Items with this property cannot be fortified and so can never have their durability increased. So why is this still worth 30-50 mil.

Most I go would be 5 mil. Sorry, but if you asking more I am sure others will agree that the price is to high for an item that can never be fortified.
Brittle=Imbued as far as how fast it wears out from what I have seen. Not a big deal like "Antique" stuff IMO.

VaLeX

Adventurer
Thanks for opinions guys. I decided to sell this leggins .

Current ofer is 45 mil from Shiva , buyout is 75 mil. 12 hours action start from now.