• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Legendary Gargish Stone Amulet

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Bro, Moth is looking for leet Garg stuff. You might wana contact him directly:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wont use that one right away. Will hit your reserve though of 50m. I'm on atl with gold if I win. I may be overpaying now so won't go above 50m.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I wont use that one right away. Will hit your reserve though of 50m. I'm on atl with gold if I win. I may be overpaying now so won't go above 50m.
It's high because the Gargoyle pieces aren't dropping. This is one of the few if nor the first Gargoyle pieces I've pulled that's decent.

Someone needs to tell Bleak that the Gargoyles are getting screwd.

There is a reason we're not seeing people post Gargoyle items.

Part of me wants to keep the thing which is why I told myself prior if I am going to part with it's not going to be on the cheap.

Ends tomorrow night. I don't expect anyone coming in here trumping your bid of the reserve...I'd be surprised frankly.

If I sell if for 50M I'm happy. If I can't sell it and end up keeping it I'm also happy.

Not trying to gouge but good gargoyle items are few and far between.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yah I agree that more gargoyle stuff needs to drop. However, noone plays gargs. Not mages atleast. The guys who did on ATL were the I Suck U Rock chars. I made every suit for them and all but me and being careless are back on human chars. With the amount of amazing human gear dropping I'll probably be going back to human characters here soon my self.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Gargs are ugly. Gotta pvp in style.

I ride my black horsey and full black void suit, so evil.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah but if that horsey gets poisoned ur in trouble while I can time a gargoyle fly between someone casting spells or swinging at me and be right back up and flying again.... Among much much more even sicker benefits that I wont discuss here lol.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@Mithryl Elves Let me know if you want this item as the auction has ended. You hit the reserve and are the winner .

PM me or ICQ at 494-595-372 if you want the item and we can make arrangements. If you don't want it...that's fine as well.