• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legendary Fallen Lords

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since SUPR, and M have tarnished the once feared name if FL... And poor Arycke just seems to be completely out of the loop... I have created (Per Dracus, and a few other supporters permission) The LFL, Legendary Empire, this is allied with DUNO the Min faction guild... LFL is NOT factions, well it is for three days till it wears off... But LFL is not led by me, I am only the stone holder until someone better comes along... It stands for what FL used too... Pvpers who are a family, pvpers who HELP the economy... Not destroy it...

Interested in joining... ICQ me. If you don't have my ICQ then you probably shouldn't.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It stands for what FL used too... Pvpers who are a family, pvpers who HELP the economy... Not destroy it.
how did fl ever help the economy?? we horded all the scrolls on the shard to sell the gold we made for rl cash..thats how moved 45 people from shard to shard

you are going to tarnish the name even worse...just let it die

B

Balian of Asgard

Since SUPR, and M have tarnished the once feared name if FL... And poor Arycke just seems to be completely out of the loop... I have created (Per Dracus, and a few other supporters permission) The LFL, Legendary Empire, this is allied with DUNO the Min faction guild... LFL is NOT factions, well it is for three days till it wears off... But LFL is not led by me, I am only the stone holder until someone better comes along... It stands for what FL used too... Pvpers who are a family, pvpers who HELP the economy... Not destroy it...

Interested in joining... ICQ me. If you don't have my ICQ then you probably shouldn't.
lol and he says he is not on *rugs

B

Balian of Asgard

Bal rolls a 20 and hits Suprsalad in the adams apple

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FL NEVER did anything to help the economy. We farmed the shard - we scouted the spawns relentlessly to make sure nobody else could get the scrolls. The members were not allowed to sell the scrolls on the outside market without first offering them for sale to a guildmate and then once sold on the open market it was at a price established by the finance minister of FL. Members were also encouraged to sell the scrolls to the guild fund at half price so that FL could make more money to line the pockets of the leaders.

FL died over a year ago let it rest in peace.

B

Balian of Asgard

Bal rolls a 19 and hits the ex FL finance minister in the left nostril, was aiming for right eyeball

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it hard to believe that Dracus would sanction this. If he knew anything about tesla other than he was in FL at one point I am sure he wouldn't allow it. You're giving a very old guild a very bad name and if you really loved FL you'd just make your own guild.

M

mutau

We farmed the shard - we scouted the spawns relentlessly to make sure nobody else could get the scrolls. The members were not allowed to sell the scrolls on the outside market without first offering them for sale to a guildmate and then once sold on the open market it was at a price established by the finance minister of FL. Members were also encouraged to sell the scrolls to the guild fund at half price so that FL could make more money to line the pockets of the LEADERS.
So you're saying that, that is how the LEADERS got their money?
Isn't that how you run M, Hag?

While we were in M, I never took home a scroll. Every Stat scroll was handed to you, and we would only get 1 mil from it and then told we could BUY it, not roll for it. Every 120 was handed to you, and then we were offered to buy it at guild price, not roll for it.

hmmmm, unless that has changed VERY recently.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rhode you left M thankfully over 9 mos ago. True we did payout for stat scrolls and sell them on our vendor to pay for map, vent and website and transfer tokens. Most of our members had no use for stat scrolls as their chars were all stated out. NOBODY in M has ever turned in a 120 - We keep what we get it has been this way from day 1 and at the very least Im sure every former member of M would confirm that. We have not made a penny from this guild rather we have dumped countless amounts of our own money into the guild.

Im sure you are very bitter after being rejected from the new Supr but dont take out on me in the form of lies.

M

mutau

ya its true, i'm not in THC but you move on or go away.

i'm just stating that i remember. iremember being told to hand everything over to a kitty.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we all need to stop fighting and just realize that no one and nothing will ever compare to the Fallen Lords.

:danceb:FL for life M0TH3R FU*K3R$ :danceb:

Haginor, I have respect for your guild but there are plenty of people in your guild that FL would have said "No" to. Pinsk in particular if you want to single people out.

In FL we hadta admit an application, be battle tested, be investigated and then put on a limited membership. Thats a REAL guild. and yah, we did run the shard and horde the scrolls. Who give s a flying fruck? Let the weak and unskilled be run by the powerful and heavy handed. The Iron Gauntlet must show no quarter or mercy.

I passed my tests, I paid my dues, I was admitted to FL. And I think thats more of an honor than anyone who wasn't in FL can every say they earned in UO.

I think its a fluckin laughing stock on anyone who says that FL wasn't a great guild, and anyone who wouldn't want an FL in there guild is basically turning down a good player. At least those people from my era, I may not get along with a few of them, but they are family. Family fight. Its the way of the world.

Right now? Im beefin with Steelnuts, but you better believe if that @$$bag came to me asking a favor I would do what I could for him.

FL is not an ideal or a guildstone. The Fallen Lords were a way of UO-Life.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we all need to stop fighting and just realize that no one and nothing will ever compare to the Fallen Lords.

Haginor, I have respect for your guild but there are plenty of people in your guild that FL would have said "No" to. Pinsk in particular if you want to single people out.

In FL we hadta admit an application, be battle tested, be investigated and then put on a limited membership. Thats a REAL guild. and yah, we did run the shard and horde the scrolls. Who give s a flying fruck? Let the weak and unskilled be run by the powerful and heavy handed. The Iron Gauntlet must show no quarter or mercy.

I passed my tests, I paid my dues, I was admitted to FL. And I think thats more of an honor than anyone who wasn't in FL can every say they earned in UO.

I think its a fluckin laughing stock on anyone who says that FL wasn't a great guild, and anyone who wouldn't want an FL in there guild is basically turning down a good player. At least those people from my era, I may not get along with a few of them, but they are family. Family fight. Its the way of the world.

Right now? Im beefin with Steelnuts, but you better believe if that @$$bag came to me asking a favor I would do what I could for him.

You are an idiot, all i had to do was ask a friend of mine that was in fl if i could join and i got in without doing all that stupid crap you named.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FL NEVER did anything to help the economy. We farmed the shard - we scouted the spawns relentlessly to make sure nobody else could get the scrolls. The members were not allowed to sell the scrolls on the outside market without first offering them for sale to a guildmate and then once sold on the open market it was at a price established by the finance minister of FL. Members were also encouraged to sell the scrolls to the guild fund at half price so that FL could make more money to line the pockets of the leaders.

FL died over a year ago let it rest in peace.
You don't know what FL was like when Dracus and Ooji ran it...

I find it hard to believe that Dracus would sanction this. If he knew anything about tesla other than he was in FL at one point I am sure he wouldn't allow it. You're giving a very old guild a very bad name and if you really loved FL you'd just make your own guild.
Well find it hard to believe all you want... Dracus wanted me to use Ancient Fallen Lords, a guild he created to BATTLE FL like 2 years ago that I was a part of.

lol and he says he is not on *rugs
Again, this is a forum about a VIDEO GAME THAT YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY... You just have no life and still STILL still obsess with this forum. You probably think about it when you sleep, when you wake up in the morning you probably DASH to the comnputer with a full bladder and all. Dude, you NEVER go to the computer with a full morning bladder.... never.

You are an idiot, all i had to do was ask a friend of mine that was in fl if i could join and i got in without doing all that stupid crap you named.
Yeah, when Sag ran it.

I failed the battle test against Shaolin and Cecil 10 times, I was denied entry... BUT I sat outside of a little stone tower on Marble island for like 7 days ala Fight CLub (Thought it was BEFORE FC came out, but you get the idea)... Before they let me in... When I was let in Dracus was still the man, And he quit... So there was a vote as to who ran it, I was not allowed to vote... You guys need to lean your history... Hargon was denied entry for like 5 years... And Hag let him in cause she let ANYONE in... Stugotzz would never have been allowed in Same thing with Willie.

Saggy should NEVER have been allowed to control the FL tag...

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry you got the diluted version of FL. Which is you are LNR and not FL. You are a scab, a worthless troglodyte from a non memorable and easily forgettable momentary retardation that was FL. Be proud. :thumbsup:

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry you got the diluted version of FL. Which is you are LNR and not FL. You are a scab, a worthless troglodyte from a non memorable and easily forgettable momentary retardation that was FL. Be proud. :thumbsup:
Ok I realize you tried to use big words to sound smart but you kinda messed up with (Which is you are LNR and not FL), it makes no sense and I really don't follow what your point was. Next time you want to act smart try and do a better job at it.

S

SUPRsalad

Bal rolls a 20 and hits Suprsalad in the adams apple
DOH! *grabs throat* I know man, its ridiculous.. before you go on laughing at my adams pomegranite, you should stop and wonder what its like for me to have to shave it! think about it..

D

Du-Sith

I still speak to Dracus on the phone from time to time. I have no knowledge of anything sanctioned FL or UO related. That is just my two cents. Last I was in UO was maybe a year ago with Dracus and what we saw of FL was pitiful. We completely denounced it and vowed to destroy it from within... 2 weeks later we both quit UO, because we realized UO isn't UO anymore. If UO isn't UO... FL isn't FL.

Hi everybody! Weeeeeeeee! Mad love to all my old comrades!

** Oh and in response to SouthernRageLNR calling BloodRaven an idiot **

Actually we had extensive recruiting standards. As a matter of fact I was in charge of recruitment for years. Things changed often though throughout the many years of FL's existence, and maybe there was a time when people recruited any old hill billy, but that never was the case when I was around. There was always a loop hole if you had a close friend who was high up in the guild at getting in, but to call someone an idiot based on factual events he explained... you sir... are the idiot.

M

Mar Scyth

I kinda actually miss trying to get through the legions of red FL to go to Fel! But hey thats just me.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Actually we had extensive recruiting standards. As a matter of fact I was in charge of recruitment for years. Things changed often though throughout the many years of FL's existence, and maybe there was a time when people recruited any old hill billy, but that never was the case when I was around. There was always a loop hole if you had a close friend who was high up in the guild at getting in, but to call someone an idiot based on factual events he explained... you sir... are the idiot.
Q.F.T.

Du-Sith, it actually made me smile to see you still alive and well. Hope you're doing great IRL buddy.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still speak to Dracus on the phone from time to time. I have no knowledge of anything sanctioned FL or UO related. That is just my two cents. Last I was in UO was maybe a year ago with Dracus and what we saw of FL was pitiful. We completely denounced it and vowed to destroy it from within... 2 weeks later we both quit UO, because we realized UO isn't UO anymore. If UO isn't UO... FL isn't FL.

Fugi loves you.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You are just some loser from a time of the past, what I said to blood is the truth I was there to see it, FL didn't have no recruitment requirements other then asking to join.

S

suprshadow

If FL accepted me, does that mean FL was bad :( WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P

Phrost.GB

FL was never an elite guild at any time even when Dracus ran it. FL came to power when they adopted the strategy of recruiting the entire shard/winning at all costs strategy after the major pvp guilds left the game with AoS. If there was a requirement for FL it would of been to know how to repeatedly hit the wither macro.

I guess I just prefered to fight alongside a handful of people that knew how to play vrs 20 idiots. Quality > Quantity.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
phrost!! whats up man?! hit me up on aim i havent talked to you in a while :p

aim-msagraw

S

SUPRsalad

i find it hard to believe that tesla 'made it' into fl, but i was not permitted to join on Origin on their world tour! unbleeeevable!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I just prefered to fight alongside a handful of people that knew how to play vrs 20 idiots. Quality > Quantity.
No S@#T brotha, Back when there were epic battles between ESF,GB,-BW,COW,TAR,=I= so many high quality PvPers in those groups made the fights so interesting. :thumbsup:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No S@#T brotha, Back when there were epic battles between ESF,GB,-BW,COW,TAR,=I= so many high quality PvPers in those groups made the fights so interesting. :thumbsup:
Yeah except the class clown, Tesla...

Dude, I killed SO MANY horses of my own trying to remount in war mode... Before I was allowed ethys and before chargers existed.

But I had lots of fun in Teamspeak with FL... They made it fun... Even Cecil.

I miss those days, I miss the guilds around back then, I miss Haven.... I played pres AOS... and I am one of the few that LOVED the AoS changes.

K

khell

It's sad to see how diluted the storied history of FL has become. I was there for original FL with Dracus, during the glory days of Ooji's reign, and in the domination of the server and xfers with Cecil. We controlled everything to do with Pacific and nobody can contest that fact. All the arguing about how great were they, they took everyone, yadda yadda is pointless. FL was the greatiest guild in UO history and the most accomplished. End of story.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

It's sad to see how diluted the storied history of FL has become. I was there for original FL with Dracus, during the glory days of Ooji's reign, and in the domination of the server and xfers with Cecil. We controlled everything to do with Pacific and nobody can contest that fact. All the arguing about how great were they, they took everyone, yadda yadda is pointless. FL was the greatiest guild in UO history and the most accomplished. End of story.
your a idiot lol

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was in FL shortly after AoS, came and went, participated in the Tour, and saw how haginor and her treacherous subordinates destroyed the last shred of life from a powerful guild through corruption in terms of idealogy, powergrabs, and a G.O.B. party.

points being -

ooji was the most charismatic leader.

we pwnted LA, GL, napa, baja, sonoma and origin. if you have any rebuttal to that whatsoever, then i implore you to take a look back in the pages of history where no one stopped us from doing anything we wanted.

cecil what funny when he was mad.

arycke killed more blues then any red at the time and managed to stay blue - true talent.

steelnuts is the man.

i'm the best pvper ever, just like everyone else on these forums...

wargasm is the ****.

who is tesla?

where is syphat?

morrolan was God.

respect for phrost for ACTUALLY being good and standing against the empire (except his little stint in the empire - who knew...?)

sargon can die (not a difficult feat might i add).

anyone know if murmer is still clinically insane?

heard a rumour that NY died of a heroine overdose at a gay strip club in chicago? not trolling, but i just heard it through the grape vine.

and if anyone is interested in getting banned from the |M| forums in a single post just go ahead and google/bing (pictures) Nasal Septal Perforation and direct it at a certain high ranking female.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who is tesla?
Yeah I don't know you either, you must have been inbetween my many guildmemberships, I quit like 7 times since 1999... Lots of newer FL members don't know me. I even went through a Saggy GMship.

I got people like Digi, IMRed, Access, Arycke (with Sholin), and a few others IN the guild.

K

khell

Actually Access got in guild through me. I was friends with him outside the guild and asked Ooji to guild him as a favor to me. I hope my brother is doing well.
Murmer----Most fun person I've ever played games with and yes he is insane.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Access got in guild through me. I was friends with him outside the guild and asked Ooji to guild him as a favor to me. I hope my brother is doing well.
No... I remember Access used to "Duel" me when he was a new player so he can test himself against me... And when he wanted to get better, he joined a guild that Caspine and I had... It was either GNR or \m/.. One of the two... then I suggested he try out for FL... I called Ooji (cause I was not in FL at the time)... and he got a try out and passed, then he was in.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

random zergling 634 and 568