• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legendary artifacts

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok, so I am getting some ONCE in a while, but they are cursed and cannot be repaired type... Can we remove this.

ALSO, how do I get them NOT cursed, brittle or CBR? I am fighting Mud eles and those clay things. How do I get Legendary artis that I can sell that are able to be used forever?

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You need more luck on your suit and you need to keep plugging away at it! That loot is so expensive to buy for a reason.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ALSO, how do I get them NOT cursed, brittle or CBR? I am fighting Mud eles and those clay things. How do I get Legendary artis that I can sell that are able to be used forever?
Unless you have hours and hours of free time to sit farming stuff in shame then don't hold your breath! I've had a few "clean" items and managed to sell them on for fairly decent money but nowhere close to the "uber" items. I have pulled up some nice major arties but then all the mods are just never suited to each other.

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok, SO you CAN get them from shame, that's what we were wondering. Thanks. I have 800 something luck.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah you can get from any of the re-vamped dungeons running on the newer loot system. Shame, Wrong, Cov etc.

Try the unbound vortex (Shame level 5)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah you can get from any of the re-vamped dungeons running on the newer loot system. Shame, Wrong, Cov etc.

Try the unbound vortex (Shame level 5)
I've done those for month and months..with ~3000luck / 2500 luck / 2000 luck / 1500 luck / 0 luck.. And no matter what I've never received any clean legendary piece or anything really of any use.. Talk about RNG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As a dexxer in Shame lvl 5 you need a party of about 3-4 people, you can't solo anything (with a dexxer) on lvl 3-4-5... MAYBE 3-4.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a dexxer in Shame lvl 5 you need a party of about 3-4 people, you can't solo anything (with a dexxer) on lvl 3-4-5... MAYBE 3-4.
I solo unbounds pretty much asleep.. Level 5

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not with a dexxer.... Do you? If so, teach me your ways. LOL
Any sampire can solo those..I'd suggest making a 75 energy resist studded suit with 55 lmc and a air elemental slayer and 190 luck pieces..

Energy is the only resist that matter for the energy vortexes because they do 100% energy damage

And of my dexxer u mean just an ABC dexxer it might be a bit harder but u would probably need a 100% life leech/ mana leech bladed staff

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a finished bush/swds/pally.

120 swds
120 bush
120 parry
100 tacs
100 Anat
70 chiv
90 healing

All natural, don't depend on jewelry or anything.

Like 15 MR

Mind you, I have PLENTY of armor sitting in bags at my house and on my vendors to pick through.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought 85 was the minimum chiv needed on sampires for enemy of one?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 120 chiv on a shame samp and do AI's at near the same total damage as I do with a honored 120 bushido guy(160's)