• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Legendary Artifact Shield

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auctioning a Lgendary Artifact Shield as the image shows.

Auctioned for 1 month from today today to the same day of the following month at 19.00 U.K. time or 20.00 Centre European Time.

Bids will be 5 million or more than the previous bid.

Reserve Price: 20m.

Thanks and happy bidding! :)

Shard: Europa.

Icq Number: 627988248 (consults only please).

Attachments

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Brittle sure doesn't help, since for someone with parry, like myself, my shield takes nearly as much beating as the rest of my armor combined...

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brittle sure doesn't help, since for someone with parry, like myself, my shield takes nearly as much beating as the rest of my armor combined...
Brittle Sincé Publish 87 means the same as [mbued], in other words you can't add poder of fortification, so its durability will only lower from 255/255 from now on.

Note: In previous publishes (brittle) meant that it was fragile, but now it has changed.

Thanks for your interest and reply.

Regards

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 month??!!
I begg you apolozises for the term of 1 month that I set as total time to get bids. The reason is I'm new to this web site, and I didn't know how much should it have been.

If it's ok that I re-set the time of the auction please let me know as soon as possible as, by now, there are no bids at all.

Thanks for your interest and reply.

Regards

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I begg you apolozises for the term of 1 month that I set as total time to get bids. The reason is I'm new to this web site, and I didn't know how much should it have been.
Hi jack and welcome to Stratics. You can set the length of the auction to whatever you want! However I would say a month is a bit long.

Last edited:

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi jack and welcome to Stratics. You can set the length of the auction to whatever you want! However I would say a month is a bit long.
Okay.

As I was told time for the auction is too much, I have decided to RESET THE AMOUNT OF TIME FOR THE AUCTION THAT, FROM NOW ON AND BASED ON THE FACT THAT THERE AREN'T ANY BIDS YET, WILL BE OF 1 WEEK, FINISHING NEXT FRIDAY @ 19.00 U.K. time or 20.00 C.E.T.

REMEMBER PLEASE: NEW AUCTION PERIOD TO POST BIDS: 1 WEEK.

Thank you all for you messages, and happy bidding! :)

Regards

P.D. (I hope I'm doing this well as I'm new to the website and I don't know most of the process' implied rules. Sorry for any disturbances that i may have caused you).

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note: In previous publishes (brittle) meant that it was fragile, but now it has changed.
I'm not sure about this. I have not read anything in the patch notes. The only changes was brittle items now spawn with 255 durability by default. (See publish notes HERE)

I would like to know myself is the brittle items ware down faster than imbued items or at the same rate.

Good luck with the sale :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure about this. I have not read anything in the patch notes. The only changes was brittle items now spawn with 255 durability by default. (See publish notes HERE)

I would like to know myself is the brittle items ware down faster than imbued items or at the same rate.

Good luck with the sale :)
For what I know they do lower in durability at the same speed than [imbued] labeled ones, and this makes they sell at a much more the same than imbued stuff. Anyone correct me if he / she thinks some other way.

Thanks and happy bidding :)

Regards.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a full legendary brittle suit and TBH i havent noticed any difference in decay rate of dura.

Tested on both Archer and Mage

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'll consider bidding on it, however I'm not going to engage in an auction that isn't going to end for days and days.

Please set a date when this auction will end and honor it.

I am so damn tired about hearing how brittle is worthless and a negative property. @Bleak change the damn name on brittle to something else because it's carried over a negative history with it and we're seeing it come up time and time again where players think brittle is junk. This negative propaganda associated with Brittle is probably why I can't sell High End Artifacts which are listed for very cheap and affordable prices.

Sorry to Digress.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and look forward to potentially bidding on this item.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll consider bidding on it, however I'm not going to engage in an auction that isn't going to end for days and days.

Please set a date when this auction will end and honor it.

I am so damn tired about hearing how brittle is worthless and a negative property. @Bleak change the damn name on brittle to something else because it's carried over a negative history with it and we're seeing it come up time and time again where players think brittle is junk. This negative propaganda associated with Brittle is probably why I can't sell High End Artifacts which are listed for very cheap and affordable prices.

Sorry to Digress.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and look forward to potentially bidding on this item.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok lets see... I did set the final day for this auction of 1 week length now (LENGTH OF AUCTION WAS RESET FROM INITIALLY 1 MONTH TO 1 WEEK NOW), but it is true I didn't mention the number of that fraiday that it is. So I'll do it now.

The 1 week period of time set for this auction finishes on: FRIDAY 21 OF November of 2014.

The time it ends is set already at 19.00 U.K. Time or 20.00 Centre European Time.

I will also mention again the auction data so it's all in one post and this way it's easier for people to follow the auction.

The Reserve Price is 20m (twenty millions). Under this Price the ítem Won't be sold.

Each bid will be of 5m (five millions) higher than the previous bid.

Thank you all for for interest and I begg you apologizes for any disturbances my inexperience in auctions might have caused you.

Happy bidding! :)

Regards.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
"The Reserve Price is 20m (twenty millions). Under this Price the ítem Won't be sold."

Is this to be picked up and paid for on Europa?

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes payment and pick up are both on Europa Shard.

Thanks.

Regards