• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Legendary 10 stamina plate gorget

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Dude open your big beady eyes and see it ain't got LMC! You hardly come here and suddenly shoot 200m offer.
Dude open YOUR big beady eyes and see that, EVERYONE HAS TO START SOMEWHERE...how do u know that THAT piece is what he has been looking for???
Just cause you are a "seasoned veteran" doen't give you the right to talk crap to another bidder for out bidding you.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JDGTR is a funny guy :)
He knows that all of his bids are invalid so he apparently has nothing better to do then follow me around.
Or at least when he isnt driving his super awesome sports car that he likes to post pics of on gaming forums.
It is kind of flattering in a weird way

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Dude open YOUR big beady eyes and see that, EVERYONE HAS TO START SOMEWHERE...how do u know that THAT piece is what he has been looking for???
Just cause you are a "seasoned veteran" doen't give you the right to talk crap to another bidder for out bidding you.
I got the seasoned vet title simply in a month because I bought and posted so much ****. Surely I'm not a vet. I'm a newb.

If you wana start somewhere, you start with a nice piece with LMC then this should be your last piece cause you know for sure you don't need its LMC. You don't start with this and end up needing every piece to be godly.

Use your big chunky brain man

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Plus dude, I didn't talk crap, I'm just questioning your choice, and giving you an alarm that it ain't got no LMC, else he'd have kept it for use.

Why buy ****?

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I got the seasoned vet title simply in a month because I bought and posted so much ****. Surely I'm not a vet. I'm a newb.

If you wana start somewhere, you start with a nice piece with LMC then this should be your last piece cause you know for sure you don't need its LMC. You don't start with this and end up needing every piece to be godly.

Use your big chunky brain man
ofc

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't let that tool JDGTR bug you bud :)
We have both seen girls like her come and go over the years.
Blow up mommies credit card trying to be a UO hero for awhile and then the ADD kicks in and the flame out comes in hard and it's cya later.
She has been posting on Stratics for how long? 15 months?
I am flattered by her constant attention though and amazingly impressed by the random exotic car pics she posts on an online gaming forum. She must be hot!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Don't let that tool JDGTR bug you bud :)
We have both seen girls like her come and go over the years.
Blow up mommies credit card trying to be a UO hero for awhile and then the ADD kicks in and the flame out comes in hard and it's cya later.
She has been posting on Stratics for how long? 15 months?
I am flattered by her constant attention though and amazingly impressed by the random exotic car pics she posts on an online gaming forum. She must be hot!
LOL....i have a lot of girls, thats true. I dont blow mommy's cards, you may be doing it and live in mommy's house.
My car pics aint random as i showed everyone my car licence plate =)=)

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have the right to bid on any item i want, can you prove i don't honor my bids? Didn't think so , stop trolling me. If you wanna chit chat you can have my icq, but this isn't the place, be gone troll.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I have the right to bid on any item i want, can you prove i don't honor my bids? Didn't think so , stop trolling me. If you wanna chit chat you can have my icq, but this isn't the place, be gone troll.
For all viewers look at how many bids forum sellers have rejected on this berg. You decide. I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.