• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Legandary Ring 25/25/15/15, 10ssi, 20fire resists, 140 luck, 15 provo

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL for antique itll last 2months or less
no offence, but you obviously not a pvper, all vvv items are antique and they last more then long enough, I pvp hard, everyday, and none of my vvv stuff had even had to be pofed yet, and vvv has been out for how long? yes antique has increased wear, yes you can only pof it 3 times, but if you keep care of your stuff, an antique item will last well over a year, in wich time im sure it will be replaced with something better.

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will not accept bids from michael, please ban him from my thread

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i will not accept bids from michael, please ban him from my thread
I have banned him from your thread, and will remove his posts, although he can still view the thread.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Dude this ring is freaking good!

I didn't see the other mods.

150m.

Mine?

Snugybear

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i have antique crimmy on my sampire and its down to 34max durability i have used it since VvV came out..... they dont last long.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had the crimmy/glasses/gloves on since it started and I'm at like 210/255..I guess it just matters how often u play and fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iv played roughly 2-6hrs aday on my sampire.
Ok so yea you're taking a lot of armor damage as well as playtime damage antique creates..that's more excessive than say a mage pvping would ever take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, i know like 70% of the players in the game, dont repair untill they have had the sevearly damaged equipment message for a while... that will kill items fast, keep care of your stuff and it will last.. another thing, dont vvv items take even more damage in tram? so the samp doing lets say madusa wearving vvv items, will cause them to break super fast.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Bro I'm transfer my buys to my shard within 24 hours. Sorry I can't wait. If u wana sell me, pls have deal done within this timeframe or I will miss it.

Thanks

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro I'm transfer my buys to my shard within 24 hours. Sorry I can't wait. If u wana sell me, pls have deal done within this timeframe or I will miss it.

Thanks
no worries man, im not in a crunch to sell this, its more then usable. the last time i posted an amazing ring on here, no one would make a real bid, and now its part of my top 210 stam suit (puts soulweaver's 3bill suit to shame)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Bro i still want this ring. Can u contact Nails to complete the trade pls?

He can pickup.

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro i still want this ring. Can u contact Nails to complete the trade pls?

He can pickup.
this piece actually landed as a roll drop between me n 2 hunting partners, we decided to post n see what we could get, and split if acceptable. I voted to not sell for 150, but they said yes, so its your.