• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Legacy WWs, nightmare and dragon

Amamos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Just got back to the game and I have a few legacy pets.

If anyone can price check them to me or make an offer I would appreciate.

Needing the money to set my foot on ground.

I'm on chesa, but I have a friend that could take them to atlantic or some other servers.

There are 2 legacy white wyrms. Both pure "smooth" white, both with 80 cold resist and untrained.
One has 750 str, 125 dex, 75,86% total intensity.
The other has 746 str, 128dex, 70,05% total intensity.

I also have a legacy untrained nightmare, short mane, 525 str, 88.83% total intensity.

And a smooth untrained legacy red dragon, 799 str, 66.19% total intensity.

Thanks

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Dragon, sadly, is not worth all that much. 3-slot/legacy Dragons can only go up to 4 slot - I tried maybe a month ago with one I had on Atlantic, attempting to make a Chiv/AI build with it. Current Dragons all spawn at 4 slot, which severely hampers the ability to train them. There may be other builds you can make with that limited amount of leveling available, but Chiv/AI is the best one available for high damage.

The Legacy WW & Mares will sell pretty well. I have a Legacy Nightmare on Atl that I bought for 250m. WW prices, I'm not entirely sure, but I'm guessing you won't see lower than 300 mil for the higher strength ones.

mihali

Sage
Hello Just got back to the game and I have a few legacy pets.

If anyone can price check them to me or make an offer I would appreciate.

Needing the money to set my foot on ground.

I'm on chesa, but I have a friend that could take them to atlantic or some other servers.

There are 2 legacy white wyrms. Both pure "smooth" white, both with 80 cold resist and untrained.
One has 750 str, 125 dex, 75,86% total intensity.
The other has 746 str, 128dex, 70,05% total intensity.

I also have a legacy untrained nightmare, short mane, 525 str, 88.83% total intensity.

And a smooth untrained legacy red dragon, 799 str, 66.19% total intensity.

Thanks
The legacy WWs esp these ones you have, are good intensity and I have seen WWs sell upwards from 1 Plat,
The legacy NM is excellent intsity and also very pricey, possibly 300-500 M. Red dragon is likely unsellable and possibly no one will want to buy that one.
Word to the wise: Do not sell in game, sell here and do it as an auction to get the best price.
I would sell one PP WW, and keep the other one for yourself, nd dont train it till you know training very well and have trained several other pets first. Also for the one you keep, train in TC1 first. Once you train wrong it is ruined and loses ALL value.

mihali

Sage
Also you will need to check the PP WWs and if they are super old or Ancient WWs, they are worth much much more. There is a thread in here somewhere about them, they are super rare.

Amamos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks.

I checked and they aren't the super super old kind, that don't eat gold and do different sounds.

I still want to sell those pets if they are worth much.

Isn't here the correct forum to post them?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9 Pro usando o Tapatalk

mihali

Sage
Thanks.

I checked and they aren't the super super old kind, that don't eat gold and do different sounds.

I still want to sell those pets if they are worth much.

Isn't here the correct forum to post them?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9 Pro usando o Tapatalk
The best forum to sell these and just about everything else is the Traders Forum, or Traders Hall that is here. Put the pics of the stats on the legacy status information, and then be patient and wait. Search in this forum for what similar pets were sold last few months/days before you accept any pricing. Also you can ask others what the value of these are before you sell them or touch them.