• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legacy White Wyrm and Two Legacy Dragons

Kuggar

Visitor
Good day fellow Britannians,

A friend of mine who left UO about 15 years back transferred his pets to me as a parting gift. They've been in the stables for all that time and I finally decided to have a quick look at their stats since I heard about these 'Legacy' pets.

All are untrained and on Atlantic shard.

White Wyrm ::
735 str, 3 slot, 8xGM (almost)

whitewyrm.png

Dragon 1 ::
798 str, 3 slot, 3xGM currently
dragon1.png

Dragon 2 ::
808 str, 3 slot, 3xGM currently
dragon2.png

Would love a price check on these please.

Thank you all in advance,
- Kuggar

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The dragons sadly aren't anything. The Devs "broke" them a couple of years ago (give or take), and they can't be trained correctly any more. I threw all of mine away! :(

As for the WW, they have cooled off some, but still sell decently for roughly 50-100ish. Again, give or take

Kuggar

Visitor
Thank you for your reply!

May I ask why they sell for so much? Is it because they can be trained "Extra" due to the extra slots available? Ta,

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you for your reply!

May I ask why they sell for so much? Is it because they can be trained "Extra" due to the extra slots available? Ta,
Well, the PP WW's have overcapped STR, and get 2 rounds of training. The "current" ones don't.

Also, what shard is the WW on? If you want to sell it, I might be interested. Let me know. Thanks, and good luck.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How did the DEVs break training 3 slot dragons
Something to do with them not being able to be trained to 5 slots anymore. It got "caught up" in the "slot droping" situation where ppl were able to tame/retame some pets causing them to drop a slot. I can't remember the specifics anymore though. But a lot of pets were caught up in the "fix".

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don’t think that’s true unless you mean when applying points. I have a two slot that has training started.
At 2 slot you should be done now. Were you able to put points on and it be at 3 slot?