• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy II

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legacy II has been updated to version 0.8.5

I believe everything is functioning as is should. I didn't have to update as much as I thought I would. If I missed anything, please let me know.

-----------------
Version 0.8.5: 2010-05-22
- Added custom fonts.
- Fixed backpack and radar gumps that the patch broke.
- Resized gridview to better fit in the window.
- Changed overhead chat and overhead text fonts to the classic "Oltima Unline" font.
- Changed container label font to Avatar.

You can download it here:
http://uo.modders-exchange.net/packaging

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on a roll :)

Version 0.9 is now available. Follow the link in my sig to download the latest version.

Version 0.9: 2010-05-23
- Changed font and color for hotbar labels.
- Changed font for stats dragged into the hotbar.
- Changed font for item count in gridview.
- Changed font for generic window titles.
- Changed font in runebook.
- Added legacy style radar map.
- Updated spellbook to reflect the new Bard changes.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a suggestion, for this skin and all others.
If you can, make the bandage timer font BIGGER. with this skin the counter number is so small i can barely read it. hurts in pvp and pvm.
Love the rest of it tho.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's an easy fix. :) I suppose there's no reason to keep that small, since it's not always taking up space over the icon. I'll add that to the next round of changes.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mini update!

Version 0.9.1: 2010-05-25
- Increased font size of the bandage timer
- Removed Oltima Unline font and replaced it with UO Classic (rough)

As far as the map goes, I guess the Devs broke it when they implemented their own version of a re-sizable atlas. The modded version allows for a smaller window if you want. If you want to use the default version the Devs released, then move/delete the MapWindow.lua and MapWindow.xml files from the Source directory. :)

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New bandage timer is AWESOME!
Removed thoes files and got the map working swell. Can't hide the facet finder but oh well. LOVE, tha bandage timer

V

Vercingitorix

Is there a way to increase the size of the overhead chat font?

V

Vercingitorix

Hmm, all I get as options in that tab is skin default or enhanced client default fonts, the latter gives normal, bold, etc., as options, the former just says ui reload required.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to the ability to add custom fonts, I was able to add more of the book type mods that were in the KR version of this skin. I can now consider this mod "complete" enough to call it version 1.0. :D

let me know if you guys see any problems. I know the spell book isn't working completely right. The ability to drag spell icons from the book broke somehow. The spells still activate when dbl-clicked however.

As always, you can download the skin from the link in my sig.

Version 1.0: 2010-06-07
- Added a new graphic for the object handles and made them smaller.
- Added the UO Classic font to the tool tips box, paperdoll, container title, and spellbook.
- Added the Classic Paperdoll, Character Sheet, Books, Skills and Spellbook from the KR skin.
- Updated font selector mods.
- Updated custom settings mod.
- Added object handle toggle mod.
- Updated item properties mod. (This fixes an issue with the tool tips not displaying the right skill information)

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the kinda effort i like to see.
Completely awesome

Other than not being able to drag icons, this is awesome. As far as feedback goes, id like to see better rightclick to close functionality. and maybe make the menus go away while on the AWESOME profile page ont he paperdoll.

more feedback to come, love this work.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the item properties thing is a little weird with this one.... maybe i'm just hallucinating.

Anyhow, something i know you could mod well, if the vendor buying window.

:heart: cear

T

Tukaram

I've been using this for a few days and it is great.
One thing I would like though is a larger font on the icons for the resist, followers, lrc, gold etc. I always keep a row of them along the top and have problems telling which is which.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legacy II ver 1.1 is now available on the Modder's Exchange with the following changes:

Version 1.1: 2010-06-27
- Re-coded Spell Book to ensure all features worked.
- Added custom Tithing icon to the Chivalry spellbook.
- Re-coded Skill Book to make room for the new skills that weren't showing before.
- Gave the bug report window a new look
- Gave the main menu a new look

I plan on making a new set of stats icons. I want them to look right on the status page along with making them more readable. Not sure when I'll get to them, but they are on the short list.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Legacy II ver 1.1 is now available on the Modder's Exchange with the following changes:

Version 1.1: 2010-06-27
- Re-coded Spell Book to ensure all features worked.
- Added custom Tithing icon to the Chivalry spellbook.
- Re-coded Skill Book to make room for the new skills that weren't showing before.
- Gave the bug report window a new look
- Gave the main menu a new look

I plan on making a new set of stats icons. I want them to look right on the status page along with making them more readable. Not sure when I'll get to them, but they are on the short list.
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

LOVE IT!