• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy II ver. 0.5 is now available

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legacy II ver. 0.6 is now available

Legacy II ver. 0.4 is now available on the Modder's Exchange.

I really have not made drastic changes yet, since I am waiting to see what the Devs do. Most of the changes are graphical. Here's what you will find in this skin:
  • Legacy Spell (including mysticism), and Weapon Specials icons
  • Legacy inspired Skill and Stats icons
  • Custom icons for standard and magic weapons
  • Custom icons for generic numbers 0-9
  • Toned down the borders for the hotbar slots
  • Changed the gridview container background
  • New art for the paperdoll slots
  • Resizable Atlas thanks to Dar and Zared

Click here for preview
---------------------

Version 0.5 (2009-09-04):
  • Added a Tithing icon to the Chiv book and macro icon list
  • Updated Dar and Zared's resizable map to version 1.1
---------------------

Version 0.6 (2009-09-10):
  • Added the new Custom Icon Loader and associated files. (by Illandryl)
  • Added the following Custom Icons packs to the skin:
    1. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-ArcheryWeapons
    2. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-FencingWeapons
    3. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-Instruments
    4. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-MiscWeapons
    5. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-MaceWeapons
    6. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-SuperSlayers
    7. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-SuperSlayers-2
    8. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-SwordWeapons
    9. LegacyII-InGameGraphics-ThrowingWeapons
    10. LegacyII-TextBased-Numbers
  • Replaced the "Legacy II" custom number icons with new art more consistent with the Legacy II style.
  • Created a "Mods" directory to organize the mods and added the following mods
    1. OpenAtlasOnStartup
    2. OpenInventoryOnStartup
  • Removed MacroPicker.lua file as it is no longer needed.
  • Created a new icon for Tithing.
Preview of new icons(size of icons shown is actual size in game)

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Legacy II ver. 0.4 is now available

Is it possible to extract the expandable atlas to other UI's without losing credit or other UI functionality.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I tired it and it looked good, worked well.

I really do like the re-sizable atlas :) That is without a doubt a big feature.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Is it possible to extract the expandable atlas to other UI's without losing credit or other UI functionality.
Yes, feel free to use the map mod in other skins. Dar and Zared made the mod for everyone to use. Just be sure to give them proper credit in a "readme" file. These are the 2 files for the re-sizable atlas:
Source/MapWindow.lua
Source/MapWindow.xml

T

Tay M'real

wow - this looks great Zym - can't wait to download this tonight

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes, feel free to use the map mod in other skins. Dar and Zared made the mod for everyone to use. Just be sure to give them proper credit in a "readme" file. These are the 2 files for the re-sizable atlas:
Source/MapWindow.lua
Source/MapWindow.xml
Thanks for that info/tip, I am going to do that :)

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks for that info/tip, I am going to do that :)
Dar split those two files off as their own 'skin' this morning, so you can just download those files on their own if you want.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks I did that and added them to the other two skins. Thank you so very much Dar and everyone that is a really great addition and makes using the Atlas so much better.

One thing I noticed is the ReadMe suggest there are two files. There is a 3rd skindata.lua file that I looked at and could not make a clear determination if it was required or not.

I could not see anything in the lua code that suggested it should not be present so I included it anyway.

T

Tay M'real

zym-

one thing i noticed about this (great UI by the way) is that becuase the client uses the same tile for luck and tithing, that the tithing actually says luck since you used the 'luck' and not the clover leaf. Is there a posibility of adding a tile that doesn't already exist for tithing?

thanks

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
zym-

one thing i noticed about this (great UI by the way) is that becuase the client uses the same tile for luck and tithing, that the tithing actually says luck since you used the 'luck' and not the clover leaf. Is there a posibility of adding a tile that doesn't already exist for tithing?

thanks
I didn't realize that. I'll look into it this weekend and see what I can do about that. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I foudn a way to do this. :)

Ver 0.5 for Legacy II is now available.
- Added a Tithing icon to the Chiv book and macro icon list
- Updated Dar and Zared's resizable map to version 1.1

T

Tay M'real

I foudn a way to do this. :)

Ver 0.5 for Legacy II is now available.
- Added a Tithing icon to the Chiv book and macro icon list
- Updated Dar and Zared's resizable map to version 1.1

awesome - looks great Zym, can't wait to download the latest update tonight - thanks for addressing this so quickly

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks I did that and added them to the other two skins. Thank you so very much Dar and everyone that is a really great addition and makes using the Atlas so much better.

One thing I noticed is the ReadMe suggest there are two files. There is a 3rd skindata.lua file that I looked at and could not make a clear determination if it was required or not.

I could not see anything in the lua code that suggested it should not be present so I included it anyway.
SkinData.lua is just versioning info. It gets auto-generated for every skin at the Modders Exchange, but most skins don't really use it.
Only BB_Enhanced and Default_Enhanced actually make use of it currently, I think.
Including it can help Modders track down exactly which set of files you have though.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Legacy II ver. 0.6 is now available

Legacy II ver 0.6 has been released with new custom icons using the new Icon Loader written by Illandril. Read up to the first post for details or just download it at the Modder's Exchange.

Also, the icons were added to the "Icon Packs" section of the Exchange as separate downloads.