• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy codes.

T

Tark_Smash

You have to put in you username and password to get a legacy code? Thought they would never ask for that.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

You have to put in you username and password to get a legacy code? Thought they would never ask for that.

[/ QUOTE ]
I called them. I was like wtf when i bumped into it first time.
Especially since it is NOT uo.com domain. So, after tech supporting and verifying it was legit, I tried it, and it wouldnt take my password. I freaked out and changed my password immediatly thinking i somehoe managed to screw myself on a phony site...

But, after another tech support incident, I discovered that my account was so old that on the EA website my EA login was flagged with a prefix and I needed to include that...

uogamecodes still creeps me out when i use it.

P

prostkr

they did that so they could trace the code back to the original buyer...this stops brokers from selling the same code to 6 prople without EA being able to help the buyes out....ive bought a ton of them and never had a problem with giving them the info.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I called them. I was like wtf when i bumped into it first time.
Especially since it is NOT uo.com domain. So, after tech supporting and verifying it was legit, I tried it, and it wouldnt take my password. I freaked out and changed my password immediatly thinking i somehoe managed to screw myself on a phony site...

But, after another tech support incident, I discovered that my account was so old that on the EA website my EA login was flagged with a prefix and I needed to include that...

uogamecodes still creeps me out when i use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haveta use the prefix as well or it gives me this messaga about my acc not being found