• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] LEETS Ultimate Sell Thread - PVP Gate House / PVP Items / Blaze CU / New Arties

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
1. 60m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
1. 110m

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sold

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'll be on in about an hour. I'll pick it up then.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wtf really i woulda paid 200, nice.
will never be participating in one of your auctions again.

EDIT: glad you don't care you can piss off whoever else you want to and never do business with them either lol

keyvan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Anyone interested in #17, I will take a buy out of 325 Million. I believe it is a best in slot mage piece and worth it.

you didnt icq me back? its been 2 days? supposed to sit around forever? if u want it for 300 i will honor it but dang bro if u dont say nothing how am i supposed to know?
Dude I wonder what is wrong with you yesterday we agreed on a price which was 300mils and at the last second you closed the window trade and recalled out after showing the Item . What kind of seller does that?
I'll tell all my friends to not deal with you anymore.
Bye

Last edited: