• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) LEAVING UO PARTY...FREE STUFF! July21

Agemnon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be hosting a leaving UO party. After 8 great years of fun I've decided to leave the world of Britannia to spend my time elsewhere. And yes, you can has my stuff....if you come to the party. Bring your fireworks wands and dress up in your goofiest costumes and come on July 21 at 10PM EST to Malas at sextant coordinates 16o 11'N, 22o 58'W. Runes will be spread all over the area in case you can't read a sextant. Boxes and bags of all my stuff will be handed out at random until they are all gone. Millions in gold and items will be given away, including ethys. Then I will part with my pets to any tamers who have stable room. I will then give away the shirt on my back, and for those at the party who don't get a goodie bag, I will drop my house and many more items will be up for grabs. For those who may care, my characters have been Agemnon, Trillium, Lone Wolf, Guenthar, Arthur Dent, Lorisanthala. I started out in SKR guild or Seekers. Eventually I forsook the guild life and adventured alone, until joining up with a merry few in KSN, the Knights who Say Ni. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in Britainnia and have nothing ill to say about the game, but it is time. So help me go out in style by joining me and getting free stuff. PS: If Fallula or Lady Lava read this and you want first crack at anything leave me a message here. :D

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
I will be hosting a leaving UO party. After 8 great years of fun I've decided to leave the world of Britannia to spend my time elsewhere. And yes, you can has my stuff....if you come to the party. Bring your fireworks wands and dress up in your goofiest costumes and come on July 21 at 10PM EST to Malas at sextant coordinates 16o 11'N, 22o 58'W. Runes will be spread all over the area in case you can't read a sextant. Boxes and bags of all my stuff will be handed out at random until they are all gone. Millions in gold and items will be given away, including ethys. Then I will part with my pets to any tamers who have stable room. I will then give away the shirt on my back, and for those at the party who don't get a goodie bag, I will drop my house and many more items will be up for grabs. For those who may care, my characters have been Agemnon, Trillium, Lone Wolf, Guenthar, Arthur Dent, Lorisanthala. I started out in SKR guild or Seekers. Eventually I forsook the guild life and adventured alone, until joining up with a merry few in KSN, the Knights who Say Ni. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in Britainnia and have nothing ill to say about the game, but it is time. So help me go out in style by joining me and getting free stuff. PS: If Fallula or Lady Lava read this and you want first crack at anything leave me a message here. :D

Sadly Fallula left the game for good 4 months ago and gave me his 2 accounts. Divorce and a new life did not allow him time to be in the realm any longer. Please drop a rune to your location in my Luna house ( within the city walls ) to your location. I will try my best to attend your farewell party. I have saved hundreds of AoS clothing from players that have left ( some have returned and were excited to get cloths with their names on them back ). If you have any rares or special items you would like me to keep or have you can drop them also in my mailbox. I am sorry to hear you are leaving us but I totally understand.