• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving UO again!

• Thread starter Azazel of LA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Azazel of LA

Well , I just dont have the time (or desire) to play UO again so Im gonna be unloading my stuff in the upcoming week. I MIGHT sell off my account as a hole if I get an offer I cant refuse. If I dont I will sell the house and my collections and let my account go down.
(All these items are on display at my house in luna 1 screen south of Luna moongate)

Items I can remember off the top of my head are:
My Luna Home
Full Set of Tokuno Minor Artifacts
Full Set of Tokuno Major Artifacts
Full Set of Doom Gauntlet Artifacts (Cursed)
Full Set of Doom Gauntlet Artifacts (Un-Cursed)
Full Set of ALL Armor Sets (Assassins,Grizzle,ect)
Full Set of Spring Cleaning Items
Full set of Holiday Reindeers
Full Set of Snowglobes (all 3 years)
Full Set of Bells (both years)
Full Set of Minor Artifacts (Including Seahorse and Ghost Anchor)
Damaged Dragon Brains
Sigil of the Necromari
Rubble Display Case
Full Set of Dye Tubs
Full Set of Daemon Blood
Maritime Reading Glasses (150 luck Glassses , hard to get)
over 500mil in gold

I have MUCH more as I am a pack rat and love working on full sets of stuff for my mini museum. So feel free to post offers for stuff or if your interested in my account as a hole send me a private message and we can talk. I will accept items as a trade so Im not asking for cash (I wont refuse it though). My Chars are all fully trained and all are pretty well known.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn unfortunately another one bites the dust, hate to see you go neighbor.

L

Lustig als'Holle

Damn, dude...hate to see you go, but I haven't seen you around lately, so I guess this explains why, eh? Good luck in the new job and enjoy your 'newfound life' beyond this realm.

M

MonkeyBusiness

It's a real bummer to see you leave UO and I certainly wish I could repay you for all of your kindness over the last few months. Strangely enough, I too have decided to depart UO in favor of the real world. I came to my decision this past Monday after taking a stroll through both Tokuno settlements and seeing so many empty plots (several 18x18’s) where just a few months ago you couldn’t fit a 10x10 anywhere. Even the house that I had modeled my own home after was no longer standing. Depressing to say the least. My story parallels Azazel’s in many ways. I played UO not long after its inception (1999-2000) and then took an eight-year hiatus. I rejoined UO back in January (1st actually) and rekindled my UO addiction once again only to find after ten months of playing that I had outgrown this world and often felt guilty for enjoying it in my maturity (I am 32 now). What made things more cumbersome was the fact that my wife thought it was silly to play such computer games at my age and I often found myself hiding my gametime from her. So like the beloved Azazel, I will be calling it quits for a second (and I am quite sure, final) time. I am selling all of my un-worldly possessions and my account as well. I would like to say good bye to everyone that has helped me along the way.

-Brawndo (aka Monkey Business)

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man that stinks. Az, why don't ya just load down some chars with loot in their bank boxes and on the chars themselves and just take a break? Maybe even just leave one acct open and use a house for storage? :( I always end up getting bored with UO after so long but have learned to just leave one acct open as other online games become too tedious and restrictive after a few months or a year or so. No matter, I always end up back in UO.

Brawndo, I don't believe we've met but all the best to you. Safe journeys and God bless ya sir.

A

Azazel of LA

To all the people who have sent private messages , I have got them and hopefully this weekend I get a chance to sit down and sort stuff out. I am talking to someone about buying my account as a hole so I'm gonna talk to him 1st , if that doest work out I will start contacting people who want items. Just be patient with me , I'm busy as hell with work and my son has been sick so I barely have ANY time for myself. Also thank you for all the kind words , its nice to know I will be missed when I'm gone.

A

Azazel of LA

If anyone is interested in my account please PM me your email address and I will send you a full list of char info and items.

T

Tycolby

1 billion gagillion shamamillion trillion dollars Muwhahahahaha!!!!! Now come on mr bigulsworth.

C

CanadianTemplar

Well this sucks... Your leaving AZ, and I'm thinking of coming back... The Canadian brew crew has been hounding me for the better part of a year to make an appearance.. So I thought I'd check out the boards and see whos, who and who is still here that I can cause trouble with?? Tyco... You and Tek still holding hands I see ;)

T

Tycolby

Well this sucks... Your leaving AZ, and I'm thinking of coming back... The Canadian brew crew has been hounding me for the better part of a year to make an appearance.. So I thought I'd check out the boards and see whos, who and who is still here that I can cause trouble with?? Tyco... You and Tek still holding hands I see ;)
I won your great Race and drank more beer than you did that night dont make me repeat it!!!! and welcome back Finally a Canadian who doesnt drink lite beer * glares at Tek*:beer:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No No No - Not lite beer, import beer - like the Stella Atrois I am drinking right now

C

CanadianTemplar

Really? Tek.. For shame... I've lost so much respect for you now...

Tyco, you may have won the race but there is no way you drank more then me! :)

A

Azazel of LA

I am 95% sure I got a buyer , so no more offers are being taken , thank you again everyone.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sick of this.
No one else is allowed to quit. Period.

Seriously though...its sad. LA was small to begin with but now its getting ridiculous.
Of course I understand, as we all do, that Real life things take precedence. Its just very sad right now because UO seems to be getting smaller and smaller as a whole...

Good Luck selling Az and maybe someday you will want to return...

A

Azazel of LA

I still have other accounts that have been given to me over the years , so IF I ever did want to peek in and say I can , but I will never put the time Ive put into UO already again. I really hope EA decides to give UO a push when they release SA because UO still has alot to offer and if more people heard of it maybe more would play.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it!! I knew if we just annoyed the ever loving sh*t out of you long enough... there was hope you'd come back. :)

ohhh.. just wait til jov hears this... he'll turn it up a notch! muahahahhaha!!!

C

CanadianTemplar

Thinking of.... Or am I just teasing you... Bwahahaha!!

C

CanadianTemplar

Oh.. a house... I was hinking more so a castle or a keep... Yeah... Soming more imposing, like me!

A

Azazel of LA

Account is trasfered as of this morning and now Im just waiting on my new Xbox 360 elite to be delivered :)

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farewell Azazel...

I too am considering selling one or both of my remaining accounts. One has a castle and the other is the HOT auction house. Just so hard to do, but with the economy and my not playing UO anymore, it's crazy to hang onto them. Ya know? :sad3:

A

Azazel of LA

See if I sat and thought about it I knew I wouldnt do it , so thats why I kinda rushed it and got it over with. I am happy I did it now and dont think I will regret it.

T

Tycolby

Its kinda like letting go as the fireman reaches your spot you just fell from cuz you thought they would never come.:sad3: