• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving in the middle of a VP

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering but how do you leave the VP in the middle (not the time after first cogs)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I gave you your own thread for this, since it's off topic to an introduction thread.

After the cog round and before the skels, the VP moves up the ramp. During that time, you have a schticker book and can leave freely.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

After a long and tiresom chat last night a friend said that he leaves before the first pie flies. He said and I quote.

"Before you get into the elevator hit CNTRL, ALT, DEL and bring up the window. then go into the elevator. If it is not the card you want hit the end task button. " Supposedly he said he does this all teh time and never loses his gags. I did NOT get to try this as I was too affraid to lose my lvl 7's.

Try this at your own risk.

If anyone does try this please let the rest of us know how it turns out.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have had discussions about this. There was confusion and some people ended up sad because they couldn't escape in time. And I don't think the mac users even have a good alt-out option. So the consensus was to plow through the first round of cogs then tele out.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I know. And thats how I feel a few small sound gags are worth the life of the lvl 7's anyday

L

Little Sadie

I play TT in windows mode. I have just hit the X to get out of an elevator a few times. I've never gone sad. You just have to do while still in the elevator. I've never done it for SOS shopping though because most times I have no idea who is in the cage til we get to the bottom to do the first cog round. I have used to get out when I have seen that most people have not boarded the elevator or left right after doing so.