Leaving Game is sad!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

I am closing my accounts...I haven't played and I don't have time to. I haven't icq nor have I seen friends I used to play with but my stuff needs a good home I can't store it all with me in case I return some day but i had 3 nice homes on Napa that the locations i am sure would help someone . I am definitely giving up the locations at yew gate and fel between brit and swamp. The keep I am holding a little longer but i will sell for cheap asap if anyone is interested all the stuff bods and such will be left behind..thousands of bods.

M

Millie

*hugs* I'm still on napa but not with anyone you know. I've missed you SS. Good luck with your life. May peace walk with you always

G

Aww a sight for sore eyes and I was thinking of the saying just the other day...you will be missed...May peace walk with you always as well..does camel man play? take care...

S

Slicer

Sad to see another player leaving the game. Just make sure to load your bank box's incase you ever decide to return.

Sent you a PM about your Keep.

G

<blockquote><hr>

does camel man play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he does
, be safe and have fun till we meet again...

G

You the original Soulstorm? As in Sauron Soulstorm? Heard that account was sold. If you are the original Soulstorm, then you know me, we were both in V*C (Vampires of Carafax). I was either Aries or Jon Irenicus at the time, also known as Daedros.

G

No this is probably Jynxx... My old smith buddy from long ago... BTW this is Taco Bell my good man

G

Nah, i don't think that's Jynxx. Have Jynxx on ICQ. Talked to him not too long ago in game. Plus Jynxx knows some of us old school friends/guildies of his are still around, me, Sparks, Ragnar, Khameleon, and you Taco Bell. Plus Jynxx owns a house on Ice Isle, that wasn't listed in the houses.