• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving Factions

• Thread starter imported_Lucretia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lucretia

My son had joined factions, and was unaware of the skill/stat loss. He now wants to leave factions, but doesn't know how. Neither do I for that matter as I am clueless regarding factions.

Anyone?

G

You have to go to the main faction stone inside the base, usually located near the sigil posts (except SL, it is in a side room on ground floor). There is an option to leave the faction.

It takes 7 days to quit (despite the message that says 3) and you are still in factions the whole time. This is changing to 3 days in the next publish.

I

imported_Tina Small

Once your son quits factions by using the faction stone, he can say "What is my faction term status" to find out how much longer until he is completely out of factions.