• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] leaveing uo selling off my rares on LS look inside

T

taz109

ok time for me 2 leave this game im selling off my rares plus afew other items all items are on LS south side vendors all named **RARES** with my icq under go take alook any questions please icq thxs.

Y

Yen Sid

Why not dump on Luna floor then? If your leaving, gold is useless to you anyway.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because he is not really leaving. How many of these posts do you see and then the person changed thier mind. If you are leaving then throw all your stuff on the ground and drop your house and empty out bank boxes. After that delete all your chars. This is just another way to try and sell his stuff.

Y

Yen Sid

Because he is not really leaving. How many of these posts do you see and then the person changed thier mind. If you are leaving then throw all your stuff on the ground and drop your house and empty out bank boxes. After that delete all your chars. This is just another way to try and sell his stuff.
:thumbup1: I see far too many posts like these about leaving and then 6 months later, "Wow, wish I would have kept all my stuff." They always come back if they even really leave...

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either that or he is liquidizing everything so when he decides to come back to the game he has gold to be up to par.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He is not leaving UO.
By OP 12/09/2009 post BUYING luna house inside walls.
By OP 12/09/2009 post bids 250M on a Fel castle.

It is a ploy to sell his stuff. OMG don't leave UO, I will buy your over priced stuff.