• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leave M/T alone there getting better.

M

MR Bojangles

c'mon now leave them alone there getting better only took 2 of em to kill my bush dex today well with moving shots,dread,kitsune,dragon,nightmare,okok nevermind they still suck.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
c'mon now leave them alone there getting better only took 2 of em to kill my bush dex today well with moving shots,dread,kitsune,dragon,nightmare,okok nevermind they still suck.
i fight like that all the time,if u cant hang stay in luna or the house. u are the easiest kill in wl.

M

morgawr68

come on now, dont you know thats how these lamer tamers roll. cant do it without a zerg or a pet. now me, well im not set up for one vs one so dont go there.

Z

Zambowow

Talk a lot with 30 FL behind you now lol...

You found your spot in UO now Wolf.....good for you! :thumbsup:

M

McVie

he went fl because he need acces to more than the 8 houses wl has in yew .........:lol:

Z

Zambowow

he went fl because he need acces to more than the 8 houses wl has in yew .........:lol:
first of all....we have one yew house lol...i have another but im the only one accessed to it....so smart comment there McVie! :thumbsup:

and second of all....he couldn't handle the low amount of numbers we had...

you know you suck when you gotta join a zerg to be successful in yew :\

M

McVie

The one thing you got right was that you have low numbers. It's not anyone else's fault or problem that you cannot field more than two people at a time. That does not make any other guild a zerg buddy. We (M) had fights all day out numbered we did not cry or wine like you, wait never mind you never leave yew my bad this is pointless stay in your one house smart guy. :thumbup1:

B

Balian of Asgard

hey, we all gotta hang our hats somewhere

why do you even bother to come to yew, if you know its just gonna be populated by other ppl like yourself, wanting some action.
some of us can only login for a lil bit at a time, cant commit to 2 hour raids etc..

yew serves its purpose

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one thing you got right was that you have low numbers. It's not anyone else's fault or problem that you cannot field more than two people at a time. That does not make any other guild a zerg buddy. We (M) had fights all day out numbered we did not cry or wine like you, wait never mind you never leave yew my bad this is pointless stay in your one house smart guy. :thumbup1:
Yew > Spawn fights.

More entertaining, more abundant.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew > Spawn fights.

Only because you play a non choke point character!

I love spawn fights way way more, FME cant do **** in spawn fights and it will always be that way.

Z

Zambowow

I'm not complaining about our low numbers, thats where you're wrong. I could care less that we don't have 20 people on at a time.

And btw "buddy"....you are a zerg. It is a rare thing to see you guys running around in yew outnumbered on a 2 to 1 ratio.

When do we cry and wine about being outnumbered?

And you're right, we don't leave yew...main reason is because its pointless for the two of us to go to Despise. When we do, you guys bring 20 members....to fight us two....sad thing in my opinion...

When I pvp in uo, the fun of it is the challenge. If I was rolling around with 10-15 members fighting a group of 5, I would have quit by now. What fun is it to fight that way?

Even if we have a good amount of people on, which in our case is 6-10 people, and we find a group of 2-4 for example, we'll bring 2-3 people at the most....hell, if I scout that group, most often I'll mess with them alone...I can't say I've ever seen a guildy of yours do that. We don't need our "crew" to take them on....thats where |T|/|M| is looked down upon in my eyes.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only because you play a non choke point character!

I love spawn fights way way more, FME cant do **** in spawn fights and it will always be that way.
Trust me, we would absolutely decimate you in a choke fight. We don't even need choke templates to do so.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trust me, we would absolutely decimate you in a choke fight. We don't even need choke templates to do so.
HHAHAH every guild vs guild SPAWN fight we've had with you

you got ****ing owned, 3 times total you tried taking a spise from us, while four other guilds where attacking us.. and you still got owned.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew > Spawn fights.

the only time yew > spawn fighting is when there is nothing else to do. i guarantee you that if anyone here could take a T2A fight over yew gate 1:1 they would choose T2A most of the time.

here's why:

there is more at stake.

tactical manuevering is involved. IE: res points, chokes (whether you like them or not), flanks, moving as a unit, etc etc etc etc etc.

objectives.

finding your nemesis on the battlefeild 1v1. this is a pure state of fighting, not like a prearranged fight when you duel for money or something. they came prepared with whatever they thought was necessarry and so did you. not soulstoning in/out skills or carrying items to negate a template.

T2A is unpredictable terrain, mostly because you never know where the fight will end up. you could be lacking your boat, or stranded by rivers and ledges (i always stress this, dexxers - carry your teleport scrolls!!!).

there are no guard zones unless you chase someone for 3-4+ minutes. if they end up running away for that long, call it a loss for them anyways because it is - plain and simple. even if you are chasing them 3v1, they would have died. don't pancake about numbers, negate them with tactics. if you don't carry the required items for these type of situations then stay in tram with tesla and half of \m\ farming imbuing ingredients and being abused by their guild because thats the only thing they can do and get used for it.

yew gate sucks. all it yew gate can ever amount up to be is team sparring, and that's the height of it.

Satan - out.

G

Gellor

the only time yew > spawn fighting is <cut some stuff out>
yew gate sucks. all it yew gate can ever amount up to be is team sparring, and that's the height of it.

Satan - out.
cut up quote for truth.

Satan hits the nail on the head.

As for the zerg vs even number fights, I remember a quote that went something like "I don't know how many bullets I need to kill it but I know how many I'm going to shoot". Same thing with zergs. I don't fault them for it... especially when you consider most of the members of a zerg are on the weak/under-skilled side.:pancakes: