• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leather dying tub

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does anyone have one they could lock down and lend the use of it at thier house? One that gives you all the pigment options. I seem to have lost mine, and now I'm stuck using one that leaves you only ore colors.

I'll pay for the use of one!

icq#336985620

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey RL's, if your talking about the one that lets you dye leather with like cloth colors, or neon colors or whatever (i forget what it does exactly) I'm almost positive that they are considered illegal. :/ I know Faith of UOCD had access to one at some point tho, if ur still in contact with her you could ask her about it.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THey are illegal to make not to own, but some every gm seems to have different opinions on the subject.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want ot make one, or even own one. I just want to use one:thumbup:

Sadly the one at runes to go is not it, and i no longer stay in contact with faith. Oh, I'm at a loss!

hehe might have to transfer to pacific, use the one there that's open to the public, and then transfer back!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ive actually finished two already, one swords one macing...but i closed both my accounts and dont playu i just troll stratics.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive actually finished two already, one swords one macing...but i closed both my accounts and dont playu i just troll stratics.
gotta stop sayin' stuff like that, it upsets people

and where are the pics?

F

Faith_UOCD

:( the tub wasn't mine, it was a friend of mine who no longer plays UO. He lent it to me to dye with. It is sad though, honestly I think they should make a leather tub that will dye colors from a normal tub. Having to waste charges from the tokuno dyes or using just bland colors from the leather dye tub doesn't give us much ability to show our individuality. I also think they need to do the same to the statuette dye tubs and the runebook dye tubs. *sigh* oh well maybe one day they will notice that we like colors and give in. Good luck finding one to use RL's.

edit: maybe they could just fix the tubs and give them the option to choose from the regular dye tub menu along with the original colors that go with that tub...*hint hint* :)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, i wanted one to dye some leather pieces purple, instead i had to buy the lame purple tokuno dye:thumbdown:

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you.make.me.so.friggin.emo.

::runs off to cry in a closet or something::

:( :( :( :(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*hands razor blade*

Here this will help dull the pain....:shots:

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall:Tehyd never be that nice, we're lucky they let us use the tok dyes on leather.:wall:

B

BardMal

does anyone have one they could lock down and lend the use of it at thier house? One that gives you all the pigment options. I seem to have lost mine, and now I'm stuck using one that leaves you only ore colors.

I'll pay for the use of one!

icq#336985620
Straight up from the Tram Brit moongate there are all dye tubs and dyes locked down for public use.

The house is named "Jumpgate Junction" - hope you are blue so you can visit and use the tubs.