• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaderboard calculs, any logic behind it ?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 25784

Does anyone understand any logic behind this leaderboard, I mean , the guy is leading with 10 kills and 19 deaths which is a poor ratio, and yet my score isnt even 1/100 of his , but I got a ratio of 3 win /1 loose : 94 kills/34 death and 49 assists ! Am i missing something or is it just broke ? @Bleak @Kyronix
Your character's score is a direct result of your match performance. Currently, it takes 10,000 points to win a match (or 20 minutes). At the end of the match the winning guild's players will receive a 1:1 award of score points based on match points, while everyone else gets a 0.5:1. Previously it was a 2:1 ratio, but that has since been reduced with the release of Pub 88.

@Lore Denin (GL) - What you are seeing on Origin is the result of expired data in the leaderboard cache. This will be updated when Origin goes through its next maintenance.