• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LD guild

• Thread starter shadow strike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what the **** are you waffles smokin?????
bobmac... and omnicron... good at pvp?......
i remember killing bob mac on a naked newbie char at yew gate, don't try to deny it! and when omnicron joined o/c (way back) so i schooled his entire guild

ps. i miss u bobby. me/bob/big/fenix and whoever else we had tore **** up on GL 30v5 stylez... most fun on UO ever

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what the **** are you waffles smokin?????
bobmac... and omnicron... good at pvp?......
i remember killing bob mac on a naked newbie char at yew gate, don't try to deny it! and when omnicron joined o/c (way back) so i schooled his entire guild

ps. i miss u bobby. me/bob/big/fenix and whoever else we had tore **** up on GL 30v5 stylez... most fun on UO ever
hehe, notice omni and bob....static didn't mention me!!! :heart:

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only reason i'd consider trala/rl's a dream team is cause that's the only time you guys ever killed anyone... :)

E

Ed45238

Im one of the many guys who used to beat your face in...and laugh at you. I usually beat you so quick that you didnt catch my name on screen and just saw the wall of text that read...."lololololoolololololololololololololololololololololol''
i remember this char name yen lo wang that would make u eat dirt

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash were playing aion now if your interested pm me. But yes them were the days, wish they quit messing the game up. Not only was it like 30-40 vs 3 we killed em each 3-5 times. The carnage on BC island was unbelieveable. I think that was the precursor to our 24 hour ban that was lifted without an explaination. I think RL was still in diapers at that time. To bad he wasnt good enough back then to hang lol. I wonder what ever happened to fenix????
Maybe he was deported back to mexico........

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash were playing aion now if your interested pm me. But yes them were the days, wish they quit messing the game up. Not only was it like 30-40 vs 3 we killed em each 3-5 times. The carnage on BC island was unbelieveable. I think that was the precursor to our 24 hour ban that was lifted without an explaination. I think RL was still in diapers at that time. To bad he wasnt good enough back then to hang lol. I wonder what ever happened to fenix????
Maybe he was deported back to mexico........
Bah, I might have been in diapers at that time, yet it was you who needed the changing bobby.:lick:

Omni re-add me on the 360. I've got a new name XxX Monday XxX.

I just got xbox live going again, in time to practice up for modern warfare two!

E

Ed45238

Eh' everyone except Cal on that list became trash pvpers.

On another note, I'm playing again too! I'm on ATL right now trying to farm up some of the new ingredients for imbuing. Once I get a sick suit together I'm heading back to Legends, just to dirt nap a few people. Hopefully the rest of !O! will become active again, and we can WTFpawndizzle Legends again. I ran to the gate on a newb char a few days ago, and warned X/BNA that !O! will be back to stat them.

X will just quit the faction to join whatver faction stats them

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bah, I might have been in diapers at that time, yet it was you who needed the changing bobby.:lick:

Omni re-add me on the 360. I've got a new name XxX Monday XxX.

I just got xbox live going again, in time to practice up for modern warfare two!
will do brotha...

Ed was never any good. Allen always fought his battles for him =?

S

shadow strike

Hello sweetie
How are you Deb

Cash and the dream team
fyi babling about how good you were/are and posting kill pics from Blackcompany(BC) from great lake a zerg guild of 500+ member with only 3-5 pvper in it and by saying 3-5 i need to mention that atleast 3 of them were same player name Shadow

JD used to be good (rumor)
he mostly been playing a stealther at spawn Sir Bart

Siting at horse shoes island waiting to raid a spawn
had to be on Vent,Uoam,icq,Mirc and ready to raid anytime

Time goes and thing wont change in Uo everyone is better then other

And Bob Aion suck bad freaking ****** game clic i follow you and smack your ass
easy **** to play just to be god mode Cleric or Ranger (hooo ranger archer same ******)
other class
Chanter cant do **** in pvp until lv 42
Glad are very strong character but get smoke by range class
Templar only good in group fight
sorcerer insane damage but so squishy once silence
Cleric medium damage but insanly hard to kill
Ranger i silence and shoot you from distance while im runing (the Aion brainless class)
add to that:
Local channel and group channel cant be use due to gold spamer
mailboss filled from gold spammer mail
starting zone unplayable because of the 1-2 hundred bots farmer/lvler
the big lack of quest to lv up between lv 28-32
andthe so insanly good i zerg you and you zerg me forteress pvp

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow i feel like i just got alot more stupid after trying to read that.

p.s. for a fyi we also tooled LD like BC with that group.

S

shadow strike

wow i feel like i just got alot more stupid after trying to read that.

p.s. for a fyi we also tooled LD like BC with that group.
ps: fyi back to when i been playing in ld before i quit there was no guild who *tooled* LD and sure not your crew guils that i been use as my *insurance donnation crew* back long time ago when Undertaker USED to be tag AE

also dont take me wrong Bob was a very good pvper surounded by piece of ****

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression that we had a short bus thread already,my bad:popcorn:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was under the impression that we had a short bus thread already,my bad:popcorn:
*In Larry the Cable Guy voice*

Now I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there!

But seriously guys...keep it down, watch teh language.:popcorn:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Geeze. Is your ego so beat up that you have to come here and freak out Frenchie? I have never claimed to be the best pvpr out there...But I know I never saw you one v one or even two v two...you always had LDs numbers or AEs numbers....Angel = garbage, Doc = garbage, Undertaker = garbage.

Face it Frenchie you were all around trash. Was I the best pvpr in uo or on Legends...no. Never said I was, there were/are better pvprs. Was I better than you. Yes. Your just a french version of Vyal.

S

shadow strike

Geeze. Is your ego so beat up that you have to come here and freak out Frenchie? I have never claimed to be the best pvpr out there...But I know I never saw you one v one or even two v two...you always had LDs numbers or AEs numbers....Angel = garbage, Doc = garbage, Undertaker = garbage.

Face it Frenchie you were all around trash. Was I the best pvpr in uo or on Legends...no. Never said I was, there were/are better pvprs. Was I better than you. Yes. Your just a french version of Vyal.
Lol
get it right you never did get a shot down on ut you alway went in OoooO Ooooo form everytime i was on your screen you were beating your monitor thinking it broke up and went black and white

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we've reached a point where further discussion of these issues needs to move to the PvP thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.