• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lava tiles different colors between CC and EC

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So i primarily play in CC but i do a bit in EC. So I did most of my deco work in 2d on my recent castle. White lava tiles in a checkered pattern seemed kind of a cool idea.

I recently logged in EC so i could zoom out and take a picture of my progress... only to find out the white tiles in CC or red/orange in EC.

Here are pictures of the two.
white lava 2d.JPG white lava 3d.JPG

@Kyronix is there any way to keep the color consistent between the two clients?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO EC Lava tiles look much better and have a cooler animation than CC.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometimes the tiles present as clear, with only part of the animation showing. :confused:

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
The white lava tiles in CC are obviously an error, they just haven't bothered to correct, yet. :rolleyes:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Matching client colors would be nice. I have my female vendors in island girl outfits of white hats, tubes, and long skirts using the CC, the tubes are black in the silly EC.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Angel of Sonoma the problem here is you live in a swamp.
One should not purchase land in a flood plain. Sell now before the levees break ! :D
I literally live in a swamp irl, and I support this message!

The entire town I live in was the Everglades about 15 years ago. I can legitimately see the Everglades from my backyard. All they did was drain the swamp and build houses on top of it.

Yeah, it floods a lot. heh.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've been asking for a long time for a tile dye tub, to dye lava, grass, snow, and swamp tiles. Then we could make grass tiles into sand tiles, make poisonfalls, etc... That, and a round of cave floor tiles for gifts in 2016, that would add a lot of new deco opportunities... :D

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Angel of Sonoma the problem here is you live in a swamp.
One should not purchase land in a flood plain. Sell now before the levees break ! :D
ah, but i have fooled thee! :) this is 'weed castle' located south of Trinsic on the outskirts of the jungle. the swamp is many miles away. it is known as weed castle because there are weeds that grow through the floors. i have camoflaged the weeds with swamp tiles and plants.
roxcastle1stFlsmall.png

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah, but i have fooled thee! :) this is 'weed castle' located south of Trinsic on the outskirts of the jungle. the swamp is many miles away.
Hmmm.... I don't know about fooling me. I see jungle around your home which means swamp can't be that far. There's also a swamp pond right behind your home ! Beautiful as it may be, I sense there's a little real estate agent inside you coloring your dialogue.;)

The entire town I live in was the Everglades about 15 years ago.
I graduated from NOVA in Davie so I'd imagine your not far from my old stomping grounds. :)

Last edited:

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah, but i have fooled thee! :) this is 'weed castle' located south of Trinsic on the outskirts of the jungle. the swamp is many miles away. it is known as weed castle because there are weeds that grow through the floors. i have camoflaged the weeds with swamp tiles and plants.
View attachment 46475
OH I love this castle Spot ...Mosby Owns it on Atlantic ..I always like the Jungle bird Sounds