• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lava Lamp Game 2 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Armonia

OK I GOT A MESSAGE THAT SAID THEY ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY RED CARD AND HAVE NOW PUT IT BACK IN MY INVENTORY. GUESS WHAT...IT STILL ISN'T THERE. I SENT A E MAIL TO [email protected] AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED A RESPONSE YET.

N

NightFlyer

I also lost my certificates as EA deleted them and didn't actually replace them. I want to keep track of what games were completed. Also which sim has which color completion.

What's up with this?

I

imported_herk1287

I never even got a orange certificate and they took my cards

G

I had the same thing.

I'm not panicking though as they said we could delete the completion cards as they keep a record of which sims have completed which parts of the lava game.

Would just be nice (for those of us with more than 1 account) to be able to see which sim has completed which coloured parts of the game

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

ALL my cards were deleted. I, too, got the message... Nothing was in my inventory. I have emailed them... yesterday morning and today. I have gotten no response whatsoever. Someone dropped the ball, apparently. We took all the time to do this silly game-I didn't just go up to a store lot and trade for them either-my sim owns no property and would have nowhere to display a lamp-plus, there will probably be 1 gazillion of them everywhere you go... but it's the principle. It makes me wonder why I reactivated my account.

G

Just looked again in my main avatars inventory and she still has her target card and no completion certificate. Niki, Katheryne, Polly? What would your suggestions be at this point? My first instinct is to contact the devs through their bug e-mail but I don't want to flood them either cuz I know alot of other people will be contacting them way more fired up than I am. Yeah I would LOVE to have the knowledge that they have documented that I have completed that game to receive that color in the end, but stacked up against the other stuff it's not a huge deal, as Chips says it's more a principle thing since I missed out on the red game because of my account glitch, so I dont' wanna miss out again.......already bummed that my lamp won't animate because of that

Some impartial guidance from our mod leaders would be appreciated

I

imported_Juniper Skye

<blockquote><hr>

OK I GOT A MESSAGE THAT SAID THEY ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY RED CARD AND HAVE NOW PUT IT BACK IN MY INVENTORY. GUESS WHAT...IT STILL ISN'T THERE. I SENT A E MAIL TO [email protected] AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED A RESPONSE YET.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing to me. I was all excited as went to check my invintory, nothing!

G

I will correct what I said somewhat to ease confusion from the sarcastic answers....
I had two red lava lamp certificates...and had earned two more ((yellow) lava lamp certificates. Now, not only are the red certificates gone, but the two yellow ones (I had said Orange...OMG I am sorry I said orange@@@) also are not there in my inventory.
So....where there should be four lava lamp ceritificates..there are none.
There..that should explain THAT.

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

I will correct what I said somewhat to ease confusion from the sarcastic answers....
I had two red lava lamp certificates...and had earned two more ((yellow) lava lamp certificates. Now, not only are the red certificates gone, but the two yellow ones (I had said Orange...OMG I am sorry I said orange@@@) also are not there in my inventory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I noticed that my dots adding up to my yellow target card was gone but the target cards was still there. Plus I did not received my orange certificate. All I have is just a target card sitting on my lot. I thought the problem would be resolved today but it has not. Please help.

I

imported_VeronicaV

Not to be disrespectful, I know the at the Devs are doing there best, but all the disappearing items, cards, cerficates and so on worry me. If the items can be lost from the inventory, then I it goes to reason that the records of who had what can be lost as well. I too recieved the message about the red card, which is not there. It was not lost in inventory, it was taken from my lot.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the one who said you didn't have 'lamps' in your inventory, so the players were just trying to avoid confusion with anybody else that might think they should have lamps now. But you were correct, it is orange for this game, not yellow, yellow will be the next game. Note to everybody who may be confused, no matter what color your target card was, this game gives you credit for completing the 'orange' phase in the lava lamp. If you had completion certificates at all, then the devs definitely have it on record that you completed the games. The problem now is that some of us have not received orange certificates yet, so the question is do the devs still have record of our completion since they picked up our completed card set and did not issue a certificate of completion?

But yes, if you ever did see red certificates in your inventory then both of your accounts have received credit for completing that phase of the game, even if the certificates have mysteriously *poofed* now. If you actually got orange certificates, you are lucky, and since you had received those certificates then you also should be on record as having completed the orange phase of the game.

To remember the order of the games, just remember ROY G BIV they taught us in elementary school to remember the colors of the rainbow

<font color="red"> R </font>ed *over and done with*
<font color="orange"> O</font>range *ended yesterday*
<font color="yellow"> Y </font>ellow

<font color="green"> G </font>reen

<font color="blue">B </font>lue
<font color="brown"> I</font>ndigo
<font color="purple">V </font>iolet

If at the end of the 7th game a player has completed all of them, they will receive a lamp on their primary EAL avatar that will be animated. If they miss any of the games, they will receive a lamp that has the colors of the games that they completed, but it won't be animated. What exactly 'animation' means, is yet to be said or seen......the suspense is killing me though LOL

S

Sativa L

I just rec'd an email on all four accounts: "We Accidently deleted your red certificate card but now have returned it to your inventory - even its new look! Apologies. The Dev Team"

I don't have a red card in any of the inventories. lol. I will check again tonight after work.

K

knotter02

<blockquote><hr>

I just rec'd an email on all four accounts: "We Accidently deleted your red certificate card but now have returned it to your inventory - even its new look! Apologies. The Dev Team"

I don't have a red card in any of the inventories. lol. I will check again tonight after work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got my red card back. But now I don't know why but my yellow dot cards are missing but i have my target card. My <font color="yellow"> yellow </font> dot cards all added up to the target card but i never got my <font color="orange"> orange </font> certificate. My boyfriend recieved his a couple days ago but I was just gonna wait a couple days to see if it appeared. But it hasn't and now the dot cards are missing
can somebody help me?

J

JRock

I sure hope I get my orange certificate. I hate to trade for all those cards just for you guys to make a mistake and rob me of my hard earned work.

Y

YellowRose5819

Harry' at Jam Pony welcomming house did not receave his orange altho he did get his red one back (40 indigo)

I

imported_MARCIN2006

I got a green (or yellow cant remember lol) 34 card and matched the colors and added the dots but I never got a message saying I completed the game nor did I get a certificate. And I even re-calculated all my cards to make sure I passed the challenge a couple of times.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]May I respectfully suggest that you be a little less snarky and listen to what people here are trying to tell you? You do not need the certificates. They are nice, pretty decoration - nothing more. As long as you got the in-game email stating that your completion of the red and orange phases of the game has been recorded, then you're fine!

If you have not received any such messages, then by all means, send a polite, clearly-worded e-mail to [email protected] explaining exactly what the problem is. Remember, the more pertinent detail you include in the message (remember the 5 "W's" - Who, What, When, Where, Why/How), the better your chances of being helped.

G

I just logged in to find a new mail that said:

We accidentally deleted your red certificate but have now returned it to your inventory - REALLY THIS TIME! Apologies about the last email on this subject. The red certificate has a new look to match the orange certificates. Sincerely, The Dev Team

Low and behold I now have my red certificate back. I'll check the other meeps, but its fixed for this one anyway.

A

Aydriana

*sigh* I wasn't in on the first two games, I don't have the chance to get the animated lamp but I'll play the next games. Anyone know when the next game starts and when I should look in my inventory for cards?

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I noticed yesterday when i was in game... That most of my accts recieved the yellow cards .... that was to get them .... But when lookin for the red card... 3 out of the 4 accts got the msg from the dev's .... Sorry we took your card, another msg Here is your card back...... But........... one acct. as of yesterday .... didnt have the red card and or didnt recieve any msg reguarding it was giving it back.... I checked the "primary" sim and as well as the other 7 sims on the acct.... Not one has the red card.... Help!

J

JRock

WELL I GUESS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP ME. LOCKING MY POST IS NOT AN ANSWER. AM I GOING TO GET MY ORANGE CERTIFICATE OR NOT.

G

As long as you got the in-game email stating that your completion of the red and orange phases of the game has been recorded, then you're fine!

Me: I never got an email saying that. The Orange dotted cards and the target card disappeared, and no lava lamp certificate was put in it's place.

I finally did get the red certificate returned to my inventory. And yes..I have sent two emails now saying that I completed two orange dot games and although they have been taken back....no certificate OR notice of completion received.

J

JRock

UMMMM you guys took my cards now give me my orange certificate please.

Thank you.

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Im a check again today to be sure .... i hope to find my red card.... lets hope and pray huh

<blockquote><hr>

UMMMM you guys took my cards now give me my orange certificate please.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to email the Dev's if you haven't received the orange card [email protected]

G

Just looked in my main EAL sims inventory before everything went down and she still has no completion certificate, no e-mail in her box and the target card is still in her inventory. I guess now it's time to notify the devs?

G

I recevied the orange certificate on one account but not the other. Just left the target card.

J

jhayann1

<blockquote><hr>

Im not even worried...Im guessing the Devs will sort it out and hey..it was a nice message from them:) (Just glad I can get into the game)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just glad I can get into the game?!?

As opposed to what, "Just glad I can get in the game, even though my CC disappears or poofs, I get connection errors, and I'm paying a monthly subscription!"

Thank god I can get in the game then... Didn't know my subscription fee was just a door/entry fee to GET IN, not necessarily to get the game in working order...

So if I want my CCs to stop poofing &amp; I want to end the connection errors, will I have to pay some monthly "tech support" fee as well?

Sorry but, I'm just frustrated with all the probs I've had w/ this game, and emailing the devs, posting issues in the wiki, etc. - doesn't do me any good. Maybe withholding my money will help me be heard...

*off the soap box*

G

In case anyone still needs this information: blog link

If you have an issue with the Groovy Lava Game 2 (Orange certificate), you will need to email your issues to [email protected]

Groovy Lava Game Issue Reporting

Lee has spent hours going through a lot of the card issues you emailed to [email protected] (some people’s card’s got lost). If you have an issue, please email us with concise information about the name of your character and the cards with which you have a problem.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now as it appears to have served its purpose here.

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.