• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Launcher Trouble

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've been here, a long time since I've played TT. I am trying to download the launcher for my mac and it keeps getting stuck in the download around 1.0 of 4.2 to 1.4 of 4.2, the highest it has ever gotten was 1.8 of 4.2. I've read a little on another forum and followed their advice, deleting any current version and starting from scratch, but it's not helping. Anyone know of anything I can try?

Thanks, Dane

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was my internet connection. Used my brother's and it was an immediate download. I feel silly now.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Ha. Glad you figured it out. Cooper, the TT ME, has been a little busy lately. Sorry for the delayed response. :)

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I apologize for the late response. I'm glad to see that you are asking us and that you've found the solution to your problem. If you encounter it again, make sure that your date and time settings are current. I've experienced the same issue, so dont feel silly ;)