• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Warning

Infractions, both/all breaking the ROC. Or leave it ?

• Both/All the people breaking the ROC

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Leave the posts to teach the second persona lesson ?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ovrkill

Im getting sick and tired of hearing the same dribble each and every day.

So here is your last warnings...

If you are the subject of a trolling or personal insult, and decide to hit the notify a moderator button, you better make sure that you have not also posted a troll in response to the first one. In that case, I have 2 choices.
The first is to give a violation to both of you, one for the initial troll/insult as well as the second one, which is your response.
OR
I leave both posts where they are.

What some of you dont realise is this, you look like a complete and utter IDIOT for notifying a moderator when you yourself are breaking the rules with which you have initially complained about, and then you have the AUDACITY to complain about that as well.
*shakes head*
Just because someone trolls, or posts a personal insult, does NOT give you the right to post a reply to it, you will just be as guilty as the first person, and deserve an infraction.

So what do you people prefer ?
would you want both parties given an infraction ? or would you like the post to be left as a lesson to the person who made the second post ?

The poll is just to see how the rest of you feel about this, and will not guide me on the decision i make.

What i should really be doing is giving the infraction to the both of you, or all of you, seeing sometimes you guys like to jump on the same bandwagon and troll to your hearts content, thinking you can get away with it.

If you chose to post within this thread, be constructive and dont break any of the ROC.

T

Teeshy

I don't think you can "just leave it" Mostly because it seems that half the time the person that is responding in a trolling manner to the original troll, for some reason doesnt even seem to realise they are doing it. So leaving the post won't be any kind of lesson (damn I hope that made sense! Is kinda like a tongue twister in the middle there =P)

*edits* I do have to say, some days this forum makes me remember what it was I hated the most about being a school - schoolkids =P

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill try to be consise in my reply, and i dont think anything i will say will be breaking the ROC, and if it is, i dont mean to.

Wether it is intentional or not, it often seems as the Mods are biased on these forums. People, mysellf included, feel frustrated buy the seemly lack of action against some of the known trouble makers on these forums. We feel that the only way we can deal with it is to respond in like. Yes i often click the 'notify mod' button, but you guys are busy and often arnt able to respond within a day. We feel frustrated, and respond to them out of pure frustration.
So i will say, just stick to the ROC and enforce them. Dont let people intimidate you, dont do an action or lack of it because you dont want to be in the 'cool crowd'.
As an example is the stickies atm. As a 'lesson' to someone no dout, the rediculas (sp) Rons thread was stickied, but other threads have not.

We feel increasingly frustrated by this.

I dont think saying any of that broke the ROC, sorry if it did.

O

Ovrkill

ill try to be consise in my reply, and i dont think anything i will say will be breaking the ROC, and if it is, i dont mean to.

Wether it is intentional or not, it often seems as the Mods are biased on these forums. People, mysellf included, feel frustrated buy the seemly lack of action against some of the known trouble makers on these forums. We feel that the only way we can deal with it is to respond in like. Yes i often click the 'notify mod' button, but you guys are busy and often arnt able to respond within a day. We feel frustrated, and respond to them out of pure frustration.
So i will say, just stick to the ROC and enforce them. Dont let people intimidate you, dont do an action or lack of it because you dont want to be in the 'cool crowd'.
As an example is the stickies atm. As a 'lesson' to someone no dout, the rediculas (sp) Rons thread was stickied, but other threads have not.

We feel increasingly frustrated by this.

I dont think saying any of that broke the ROC, sorry if it did.
Jahira
You yourself must take note of what you are saying.
And it is not that we are too busy or dont respond within a day, we come into this forum virtually straight away as soon as the notification goes through, only to find that others, including yourself, have already posted a rebuttal troll to the one that has been complained about.

Many of you complain about the PVPers and the ones that cause trouble within this forum, but alas it is also the "trammies" who are just as guilty.

The main reason for this thread, was to open your eyes (that means all of you) to what you guys do, so that after this thread has been read and understood by everyone, I will start giving infractions to anyone who breaks the ROC, and i mean ANYONE. So be careful what you post and who's posts you reply to. If you hit the notify a mod button, then be sure you havnt also trolled within that thread, because i will give you an infraction as well.

Am i clear on this ??

I have been called racist, sexist, biased, and all other sorts of lovely names within this forum.... but in actual fact, i dont care who you are, you break the ROC, I will give you a kick in the chops for doing it. Pure and simple.

And for those of you who do get an infraction after this, sit back and ask yourself if you really deserved it. Most of you know you have. Learn from it, dont make it harder for yourselves by being an idiot.

T

Teeshy

Jah, I've seen you mention the Ron's thread before, and also your thread that was locked and left to drop.

Regardless of what you personally think of the Ron's - they posted a thread, which may very well have been a genuine thread/offer (maybe I'm being naive, I don't know who the Ron's are, so don't have a preconception of their behaviour). It got turned into something else because of peoples opinion of them. The thread you made was a *deliberate* troll/****-stir against them.

Sorry, this has nothing directly to do with the subject at hand, just, you mentioned it again =P

O

Ovrkill

for thse that done know how to notify a moderator when they see a post is breaking the roc....

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People, mysellf included, feel frustrated buy the seemly lack of action against some of the known trouble makers on these forums.
Really thats not the mods fault, its just the nature of the internet. Getting a new IP/using a proxy to avoid a forum ban is extremely easy really. There is very little, apart from banning each new account, that they can do.

P

Paradox_

If you post in the PvP thread it should be anything goes - that is how it is.

Why have a PvP thread about PvP when its governed by rules that dont allow people to truly reflect what PvP actually is - PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER - in whatever facet or form that may be, whether it be personal or ingame. It should be anything goes as it is. People who then come into it, and then complain when they get attacked, should not be in it in the first place.

If you are honestly offended by what people say about you over a forum, you have some self esteem issues that you really need to address.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, i feel sorry for you ovrkill....

Lets just make it simple and just ban the people that hit the moderater button. Becasue they are the ones that should stay out of the PVP thread...

PVP = trolling...

Everyone in fel does it.... So stay out of the forum if you dont like it...

F

Farscape

Im getting sick and tired of hearing the same dribble each and every day.

So here is your last warnings...

If you are the subject of a trolling or personal insult, and decide to hit the notify a moderator button, you better make sure that you have not also posted a troll in response to the first one. In that case, I have 2 choices.
The first is to give a violation to both of you, one for the initial troll/insult as well as the second one, which is your response.
OR
I leave both posts where they are.

What some of you dont realise is this, you look like a complete and utter IDIOT for notifying a moderator when you yourself are breaking the rules with which you have initially complained about, and then you have the AUDACITY to complain about that as well.
*shakes head*
Just because someone trolls, or posts a personal insult, does NOT give you the right to post a reply to it, you will just be as guilty as the first person, and deserve an infraction.

So what do you people prefer ?
would you want both parties given an infraction ? or would you like the post to be left as a lesson to the person who made the second post ?

The poll is just to see how the rest of you feel about this, and will not guide me on the decision i make.

What i should really be doing is giving the infraction to the both of you, or all of you, seeing sometimes you guys like to jump on the same bandwagon and troll to your hearts content, thinking you can get away with it.

If you chose to post within this thread, be constructive and dont break any of the ROC.
Its a forum! you need to be able to debate regardless of your own stupidity

A

Amathist of PoC

LOL, i feel sorry for you ovrkill....

Lets just make it simple and just ban the people that hit the moderater button. Becasue they are the ones that should stay out of the PVP thread...

PVP = trolling...

Everyone in fel does it.... So stay out of the forum if you dont like it...
I would really love to know where it is written in stone or even the TOS of Ultima or the ROC of stratics that says PVP means you have the right to act any way you dam well please?

You guys keep saying its part of it and its just how it is and if you do not like it stay away...but the fact is that is NOT just what it is, it is how your behavior makes it. And that does not mean it is acceptable and that others just have to roll over and take it.

And not to mention that you guys do not contain your so called acceptable behaviour to just Fel or PVP you bring it to tram and other facets and you bring it to the forums. And as for telling the moderator to stay out of the pvp thread are you serious?? the moderators gave you the thread out of kindness and you speak to them like that????

BUT we can say you guys signed up to the forum and you guys signed up to play the game there by agreeing to the TOS and the ROC so just get use to the fact that people will not put up with you breaking either of them.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

The PVP thread as I understand it was for trash talking minus the personal insults.

The remainder of the forum was for the care bears to discuss there tea parties or whatever else the Oceania community wanted to discuss.

Enforce the rules as they are stated and be done with it. If the trash talking in the PvP thread gets personal, then try your hardest to enforce some sort of rule.

Problem is you can't, when someone is booted from the forum and they reappear as a new name and it's obvious who they are they should be banned again. However this leaves the moderators playing whack a mole.

So leave the PvP thread with a warning in the title about viewing at your own risk and moderate the other 99% of the forum. You could also just delete the over the top stuff. That way as a moderator you can control the urge to buy a hand gun and randomly start shooting people.

Cheers
Shane

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would really love to know where it is written in stone or even the TOS of Ultima or the ROC of stratics that says PVP means you have the right to act any way you dam well please?
No where, all players are treated the same in regards to the TOS, regardless of their playstyle. There is also nowhere that states that you have a right to tell others how to act, that is the job of the Moderators/GMs.

You guys keep saying its part of it and its just how it is and if you do not like it stay away...but the fact is that is NOT just what it is, it is how your behavior makes it. And that does not mean it is acceptable and that others just have to roll over and take it.
You do realize that you continue to make yourself a target by responding to their childish remarks dont you? Seriously the best thing for you to do is just IGNORE them. If you dont like the way things are in Fel (or the way you perceive things to be, based on the actions of a select few) then you have all of Tram to keep away from them, and if they continue to harass you in game then page on them.

Continuing to endlessly debate with them on the forums about absolutely MEANINGLESS garbage, then complaining about it when they fire back at you does NOTHING to help the situation. It simply serves as encouragement to them.

If they are really breaking the UO RoC then (hopefully) a GM will deal with them, you might just have to wait awhile, but its up to you if they are worth wasting your life waiting for a GM over...

And not to mention that you guys do not contain your so called acceptable behaviour to just Fel or PVP you bring it to tram and other facets and you bring it to the forums.
See, you have a completely warped view on Fel in general, you think its just a bunch of **** talkers, thanks to a select few...

PVP is NOT griefing, and just because SOME PvPers grief while PKing does not mean the entire playstyle is as such. In fact on a whole griefing is much more prevalent in Tram, as people usually PvP with their mouths in Tram, as thats about all they can use...

I do not see any issues with people arguing in the PvP thread about fights that have taken place etc, or commenting on each other's play styles or skills, even calling each other newbies yarda yarda... its part of PvP and is just people's competitive nature, PvP is UO's endgame after all.

I agree that the personal attacks have no place in either UO or the forums, however as I said before, you do absolutely NOTHING to help the situation by retaliating (which you do all the time), page on them if you need to, and JUST IGNORE THEM. I am telling you from personal experience from seeing it from the other side of the fence (remember I was in a guild with them for a looong time), ignoring them is the best thing you, or anyone can do, to stop them harassing you.

M

Mr Plod

If the Mods were doing their jobs correctly then maybe these repeat offenders, that are the main source of trolling here, wouldn't be in here trolling and being subject to the counter trolling.

These people have been banned many many times over and have openly addmitted to who they are and that they are knowingly avoiding the ban, but still they are allowed to post.

Get rid of them and a large part of the problem will go away.

If the mods aren't going to follow the rules inplace then why even bother having them?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the Mods were doing their jobs correctly then maybe these repeat offenders, that are the main source of trolling here, wouldn't be in here trolling and being subject to the counter trolling.

These people have been banned many many times over and have openly addmitted to who they are and that they are knowingly avoiding the ban, but still they are allowed to post.

If the mods aren't going to follow the rules inplace then why even bother having them?
Thats because like I said before getting round an IP ban is so stupidly easy that they may as well not even bother banning them in the first place.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So why have a ROC or Mods or even start this thread?

The whole argument is like a broken pencil.

POINTLESS!
Yes, basically. Now if the forums were tied to your UO account, THEN we might be able to get somewhere, but obviously being Stratics it can't be. If EA didn't have this 'no official forum for UO' policy we could probably avoid most of this...

A

Amathist of PoC

No where, all players are treated the same in regards to the TOS, regardless of their playstyle. There is also nowhere that states that you have a right to tell others how to act, that is the job of the Moderators/GMs.

I do not tell anyone how to act, however I do not have to tolerate it when they are clearly breaking TOS and RoC and it is aimed at me. I believe at that point I am aloud to pass judgment on there behavior as they have included me.

You do realize that you continue to make yourself a target by responding to their childish remarks don't you? Seriously the best thing for you to do is just IGNORE them. If you don't like the way things are in Fel (or the way you perceive things to be, based on the actions of a select few) then you have all of Tram to keep away from them, and if they continue to harass you in game then page on them.

I am only going to say this ONE MORE TIME as it seems to be not heard or skipped over. My latest comments in the pVP thread have nothing to do with how they act in fel or with each other. They have to do with how they act in tram when they come up to me and my guild members. and Entered my guild members houses to further insult and swear and carry on. I did not enter there domain they entered mine...again at that point I believe I have right to comment on there behaviour...and I did page on them because they broke TOS and I report anyone who breaks RoC also to attack someone else.

Continuing to endlessly debate with them on the forums about absolutely MEANINGLESS garbage, then complaining about it when they fire back at you does NOTHING to help the situation. It simply serves as encouragement to them.

If they are really breaking the UO RoC then (hopefully) a GM will deal with them, you might just have to wait awhile, but its up to you if they are worth wasting your life waiting for a GM over...

So your argument is basically as lame as there "its part of pvp" just because they continue to do something and get away with it DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT and does not mean I simply have to shut up or ignore it.

See, you have a completely warped view on Fel in general, you think its just a bunch of **** talkers, thanks to a select few...

And no I do not have a warped view of ALL FEL or ALL pvpers just a select few that support the griefers and the griefers themselves and I guess to an extent any part of that community that simply tolerates it...it makes you all look bad as you just said.

PVP is NOT griefing, and just because SOME PvPers grief while PKing does not mean the entire playstyle is as such. In fact on a whole griefing is much more prevalent in Tram, as people usually PvP with their mouths in Tram, as thats about all they can use...

Funny you say that the only ones I see griefing in tram are the pvpers who come there...other wise I can walk around tram and even interact with people whom I do not get along with but at least can be courteous to them and adult...but the griefing pvpers who come to tram show nothing but disrespect to everyone.

I do not see any issues with people arguing in the PvP thread about fights that have taken place etc, or commenting on each other's play styles or skills, even calling each other newbies yarda yarda... its part of PvP and is just people's competitive nature, PvP is UO's endgame after all.

I agree that the personal attacks have no place in either UO or the forums, however as I said before, you do absolutely NOTHING to help the situation by retaliating (which you do all the time), page on them if you need to, and JUST IGNORE THEM. I am telling you from personal experience from seeing it from the other side of the fence (remember I was in a guild with them for a looong time), ignoring them is the best thing you, or anyone can do, to stop them harassing you.

It is not in my nature to simply be someone's target without putting up some resistance...is this a flaw most definitely but at the same time it also means that I do not just sit back and let my friends my guild or my family be the target of someone else's lame harassment. Its a flaw I admit it and you are probably right I should ignore. HOWEVER if I felt they where given the treatment they deserved by the powers that be, I also would not feel the need to defend so strongly because I would know something would be done about it.

If you do not act change can never happen, but this thread is not about me listening to them or responding to them it is about people breaking roc to respond to someone who broke roc then trying to report on that said person and what actions the gms should take about it
all my replies are in red sorry if it made it harder to read I didnt think of that till after I had writen it all.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not going to argue with you about it. Just do yourself a favor, take my friendly advice, deal with it, and get on with your life. They are not worth wasting your time on.

K

Katlene

QFT

If they have been banned for something, then come back no matter what the alt the should be banned and re banned & so on. Because the way things have been lately it seems that the 3 stooges in particular have been getting away with so much.
Hell one of the mods even broke the roc by name calling people. and took a one sided approach with that topic.

BTW Im pretty sure this isnt just about the pvp thread, but on that note isnt the pvp thread to discuss pvp with a lenient approach to whats said. Not just a trash talk zone.

Which is hilarious come to think of it, one pvper said that not everyone trashes just some do giving the rest a bad name then another one comes in saying thats what pvp is.
Go figure. :coco:

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW Im pretty sure this isnt just about the pvp thread, but on that note isnt the pvp thread to discuss pvp with a lenient approach to whats said. Not just a trash talk zone.
Exactly, the PvP thread isn't even a PvP thread anymore, its general trash talk and complaining thread also. It needs to go back to being just the PvP thread. What ever happened to that 'Trash Talk' thread we had in the old forums? Restart that and let everyone go square off at each other in there!

A

Amathist of PoC

I'm not going to argue with you about it. Just do yourself a favor, take my friendly advice, deal with it, and get on with your life. They are not worth wasting your time on.
I am not arguing with you either I am replying to you because you addressed me. As fory our advice I admitted it was wise but as I also stated it is against my nature and that is a flaw...I can admit that.

As for getting on with my life and dealing with it - I choose to not just ignore a problem and hope that it goes away. That does not mean I enjoy my life any less then any one else.

But again thanks for the advice but as I said it just not in me to simply ignore someone breaking tos or roc and getting away with it. I also do not simply ignore attacks on my friends and family...it is who I am love me or hate me.

A

Amathist of PoC

QFT
If they have been banned for something, then come back no matter what the alt the should be banned and re banned & so on. Because the way things have been lately it seems that the 3 stooges in particular have been getting away with so much.
Hell one of the mods even broke the roc by name calling people. and took a one sided approach with that topic.
TOTALLY AGREE 100% QFT....:bowdown::eek:snap::cheerleader:

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are all breaking ROC here, just to let you know... considering you are heavily discussing moderators actions.

A

Amathist of PoC

You are all breaking ROC here, just to let you know... considering you are heavily discussing moderators actions.

I assume because the moderator started the thread he wanted our opinion on there actions there for if we where held accountable for it I would assume we could appeal with good reason.

If our opinion was not wanted he would not have posted a poll and would have locked the thread after his post.

O

Ovrkill

and you know what ?? im quite enjoying this, because my main reason for making this thread has worked.

Now that you have all been reading it and venting your frustrations on whats been happening, which of course you have no idea of the rules behind the forum which the mods have to abide by... *shakes angry fist at the heavens*

So when you see what will happen in the near future... you have all been warned, and you dont have a leg to stand on.....

shane.... nice post and i do agree with you.
Plod.... same... but there are things you dont know about, and i wouldnt expect you to understand without me telling you, which you know i cant.

The PVP thread will be trashed and a new one started.
Stick to the rules for that one and all will be fine. I dont care if you trash talk in there about each other, just dont make it a personal insult, anything related to RL stays out of the PVP thread, or it gets moved.

This thread was more based on what people OUTSIDE the PVP thread have been doing.

I was the one who brought the PVP thread back into action, and i feel as though it has been a great success..... dont you all agree ?!?! has given me a few chuckles thats for sure.

S

Septimus

Well I think a whole lot of people have gotten out of hand and its not just the Rons. It takes 2 people to argue or at least a split personality, and atm some people are thriving on you replying to their messages so they can have another go at you, be the bigger person and walk away. If you dont like whats written in a particular thread dont read it. If they are following you into a house "remove thyself" and problem solved if they continue to annoy you report them. The moderators can only do so much. Everbody is entitled to their own opinion and forums are here for everyone to express that. And yes that means even the rons are entitled to voice their opinions and shouldnt be judged for it, by all means provide rebutle but follow the rules.

S

Sunrise

why do flash back of my brother and I fighting as kids pop into my head now???

Now we dont fight do to the fact we are adults....and well hes a cop and carries his gun so.... :danceb: :bowdown:

E

Elwood

Well I think a whole lot of people have gotten out of hand and its not just the Rons. It takes 2 people to argue or at least a split personality, and atm some people are thriving on you replying to their messages so they can have another go at you,
I'm the first to admit that i'm guilty of replying to 'certain' people on these forums adding further fuel to the fire. I'n no way do I think i'm innocent of it all. I have never read the TOC but I would think that I may have even broken them at some stage myself.
This is how I see it though - smack talk and name calling such as "noob, trammie, care bear, maggot, scum, gutless, coward, idiot, moron, pos, etc." as juvenile as it is, is all part of the pvp culture and therefore should be allowed in the pvp thread. However things like racist/sexist comments, derogatory references towards minority groups should NEVER be allowed ANYWHERE and the people responsible should not be allowed to post anymore. If you have to delete a new account each time they pop up then so be it.

be the bigger person and walk away.
Do you practice what you preach?

If you dont like whats written in a particular thread dont read it.
Is anyone else as confused by this comment as I am??
I don't know why but I instantly thought of the line the wife said to her husband in wedding crashers when they were going through the divorce settlement "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO ME"

Everbody is entitled to their own opinion and forums are here for everyone to express that. And yes that means even the rons are entitled to voice their opinions and shouldnt be judged for it,
Are you serious? So by your rationale I could call someone here a kiddy fiddler (you know what I mean) without any consequence? No of course not.

by all means provide rebutle but follow the rules.
Sill confused... Can the Rons voice their opinions without being judged but if you want to reply you have to follow the rules? Is that how you think it should work?

All said and done though the stuff that amathyst and co are carrying on with now in the pvp thread though is rediculous

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Example of why you are frustrated:

Current events still arnt stickied.
Stop trying to deflect it as if you have a legion of people who are pissed off because your events aren't stickied. I'm sure if you had have followed the proper procedure then they would be, I've done it before... are you trying to say you should be exempt from it?

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elwood a lot of what I say is true, and comes from the trammies themselves. Just ask them PRIVATLEY. What do you think Stumpy's long post was about???? They love to spill the beans on there misfortuned online (only friends actually) friends and tell me to post it and harrass them OVER AND OVER. Little saddistics trammels. So why should I be banned posting something which is clearly TRUE!

I mean I call some people here a walrus etc.... and its TRUE. They even posted there pictures themselves. Want me to back up when I call someone a walrus? I could easily post a picture at the bottom. Why should I be banned in this situation when I clearly show a walrus like monster at the bottom of my post? I think its more offensive that they ban me for showing her picture lol. It indicates that the oceania community doesn't want to look at that "MESS" and find her appearance revulting, thus remove the post and ban me from ever posting such ugly trash again.

Words like maggot, scum etc are normal. I like maggot, its a personal favourite. Suits ToC well, espicially now since your all BLUES!!

O

Ovrkill

ok i think thats enough, time to lock this thread and start dealing out some pain.

you know you have all been warned.

I wont tolerate anything that is outside the roc.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've heard some concerns over what Ovrkill meant by his meaning that if someone post reports a violation and they also have a reply that they will get a warning too.

Let me clarify with an example:

Poster 1 posts:
"You're an idiot." directed at Poster 2 which is a Personal Attack.
Poster 2 replies with: "You're an ass." which is also a personal attack.

Poster 2 then notifies upon Poster 1.

Both posters will get a warning.

Hope this helps to clarify. If not, my email is always open as in my PM box.

Nothing told to me falls upon deaf ears. Trust me.

Also, I've heard some concerns over previously banned users going noticed and not re-banned on our new forums. Below was my first reply about this concern:

Ban Amnesty

Many users have come forth pointing out users who were permanently banned from our forums before the big crash. We made a small announcement about it, but it appears to have been lost and/or forgotten.

When we finally got our forums recovered, we decided to give all previously banned users a reprieve. Anyone who was banned before the big crash may now try their hand at becoming a productive Community Member here at Stratics once again.

The only way the previously banned users may become banned again is for them to receive enough Infractions, under our new Warning & Infraction system, which would then trigger their ban.

No user was discriminated against, all previously banned users were given this second chance.

As always, if you feel a user is in violation in any of their posts, please press the Post Report Icon (
) located within their post's elements to report it to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.