• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Spoken Text

• Thread starter sikooovision
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sikooovision

Sorry if this has already been asked, I suck using the search feature and can never find anything, lol.

Anyways was fooling around more with the EC today.
How do you repeat your last text? I automatically went to use ctrl+q but that doesn't seem to do it.

Thanks.

S

sikooovision

Nice.

Kinda dumb it still makes my character move?

Thanks.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I believe you can go into Key Bindings and take the arrow keys off movement if you need to

S

Sweeney

I believe you can go into Key Bindings and take the arrow keys off movement if you need to
That's a good tip. In the 2d client I would use the arrow keys to face a direction when socializing.. but in this client the mouse seems to work better, the arrow keys almost always force a step instead of facing a direction.

Now to think of what macros to put on the arrow keys...