• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] last of my rares

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kingshore Dad I have tried my best to get in contact whit you yes you added me on icq but due to your settings I can not send you a message I have evan tried adding you on another icq still cant send you a message I have send you a message here on stratics I have posted in this thread. If I DO NOT hear from you by tomorrow night (10/16/2013 at 9pm PST) your BID will be VOID and will revert to the next highest bider and I will not accept any bids from you in future auctions/sales i have

Leonidas your last bid on the rubble table was 275 mil IF Kingshore dose not contact me in any way shape or form is your bid still valid?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would you consider lowering this: sacrificial chains start 400mil b/o 750mil?

No one is bidding on it except my offer.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would you consider lowering this: sacrificial chains start 400mil b/o 750mil?

No one is bidding on it except my offer.
im sorry manti i cant do that the last time i had it up you had put a 200 mil bid on it and i did not accept that and this time you put up a 150 mil bid on it and i will not accept that either if you would like to buy this item you can have it for the starting bid or we can trade for some of your books ;)